Using Marriott points for Atlantis day trip possible?

TAYLORCPA

I would be curious to know this too! I knew that Marriott took over Atlantis and that you can earn points when you go to Atlantis to stay, but I never thought about a day pass. I called a few months ago and Marriott Rewards wasn't as aware of the information for Atlantis as they are about their other properties.

Hopefully someone will know!

• 3 weeks later...

Just wondering if back from your trip? I'm also considering for early march. We will be there 12-9 so concerned we may not have access since before check in. We will be two aduls and two kids sonwould room cover passes for all four?

Did you call or just reserve online as if you were staying overnight?

Thanks!

Online for one night. But hubby did call to confirm it would be ok to check out same day in case. Marriott's website was the only way we could book one night, Atlantis direct required two nights. We are docked from 7am-11 pm.

Did they also confirm it was ok to use the water park before check in time?

We will be there from noon to 9pm. I know it gets dark early so I don't think it would be worth paying for this excussion, however I have a ton of marriott points so if I can use points then even if I only use the waterpark for 3 hours it might be worth it....especially since we can walk around, visit dig and eat dinner there after.

Just wondering if back from your trip? I'm also considering for early march. We will be there 12-9 so concerned we may not have access since before check in. We will be two aduls and two kids sonwould room cover passes for all four?

You will get wristbands (access) for all ppl registered and paid for in the room up to 4 max.

Read the policy details on the website.

Did they also confirm it was ok to use the water park before check in time?

We will be there from noon to 9pm. I know it gets dark early so I don't think it would be worth paying for this excussion, however I have a ton of marriott points so if I can use points then even if I only use the waterpark for 3 hours it might be worth it....especially since we can walk around, visit dig and eat dinner there after.

The slides open at 10 and close around 5 but we swim until then. So yes you can use it early.

• 9 months later...