Norwegian Sun

janniebabe

We were on the same cruise.... 10 days was not enough. Staff/crew were great, shows were great, food was great, tours were great, getting off the ships sucks

Is that just the fact that you have to leave the ship, the vacation is over. Or is it the debarkation process itself that you think sucks.

Is that just the fact that you have to leave the ship, the vacation is over. Or is it the debarkation process itself that you think sucks.

Because we had to get off the ship. The ship docked at a different dock space so our vehicle was parked down the peir. No big deal, bus was offered to tranport us an luggage, just a tip to the driver.

• 3 weeks later...
Hopefully, you can share some goodies from my photo journal of the Sun.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1475741&highlight=sun

We sailed the Baltics on her and really enjoyed the ship. It joined the Spirit at the top of our list.

Thanks for posting the link to your pictures. Anytime a thread comes up with your pic's, I check them out once again. Love you pictures. :D

Has anyone been in a Suite recently that can say what the butler service has been like? The last time my parents were on the Sun, there were limited butlers for the ship in 2006.

Just wondering if anything has changed.

Thanks! :)

Wanting to do a cruisetour, haven't priced them yet. Enjoy your trip, I'm sure it'll be here before you realise it.

:)

On Princess for a 12 night cruisetour, base price of about $3,000 per person (including return flight to starting port) + tax and port charges for an inside. Our Sun b2b cruise (14 nights) is a base price of $1,400 (with no need of a return flight) +tax and port charges for an inside. Yes, we will enjoy it tremendously!

Edited by Out to sea!

• 3 weeks later...
On Princess for a 12 night cruisetour, base price of about $3,000 per person (including return flight to starting port) + tax and port charges for an inside. Our Sun b2b cruise (14 nights) is a base price of $1,400 (with no need of a return flight) +tax and port charges for an inside. Yes, we will enjoy it tremendously!

Thanks for the info. I may have to get a part time job to justify spending the extra bucks on the "tour" part. Oh well time will tell. :D

Thanks for the info. I may have to get a part time job to justify spending the extra bucks on the "tour" part. Oh well time will tell. :D

Just remember, on the "tour" part, many meals are NOT included and rarely is there something inexpensive (such as a McDonalds) around to eat at.

• 2 months later...