My View: Live from a Back2Back Adventure on the Seas

We are just about to start our adventure with our safety drill! We are live from Adventure of the Seas for the next two weeks. We will do the Bahamas route first, followed by Canada/New England!

I will try my best to post every night. This is contingent upon reception on the ship. Join us for our adventure!

Our first glimpse of the ship in Bayonne...

Cape Liberty:

ff760830e8688ace85599647853604b6.jpg

A hazy view of Manhattan:

9f41e603da9f91b21397c97c03f7fffc.jpg

We will be back with much more later.

Family of the Seas:

0a26048a45c8cafe4dedf0e461f7baa0.jpg

Yay! we will be on Adventure next may for the 12 night repo from Ft. Lauderdale to NJ. Interested in seeing the newly refurbished ship and may have some questions:D

One question already is have they updated the electrical/USB options in the cabins?

Thanks and have a wonderful trip!

APDMOM -- have fun - we just got home from our week on Adventure and had a wonderful time and fabulous weather. Enjoy.

ScottVV -- the garage was pretty full - we parked on the roof around 11AM last Friday. I looked at the lot from the ship early today and there were plenty of open spaces, so even with 3 ships using the port, you'll be fine but might not get into the garage.

... One question already is have they updated the electrical/USB options in the cabins? ,,,

Our JS had been upgraded, but I've read reports that this did not happen to all staterooms.

ScottVV -- the garage was pretty full - we parked on the roof around 11AM last Friday. I looked at the lot from the ship early today and there were plenty of open spaces, so even with 3 ships using the port, you'll be fine but might not get into the garage.

Thanks!!!

I didn't see any updates (in terms of USB/outlets) in the few balcony and below cabins I peeked into.

Our USB outlets were not readily apparent, kind of hidden under the new light fixtures on either side of the bed.

LUCKY!! Have fun!!! One quick question.. Did you park at the Port? If so, was there plenty of parking? Thanks!

We parked at the port around 9:30 a.m. We were able to find space on the 4th floor - before the roof. There was plenty of parking on 3 and 4 at that time. Many cars were leaving from the previous cruise. [emoji846]

Our JS had been upgraded, but I've read reports that this did not happen to all staterooms.

Thanks for the info! I checked around our light fixtures and we do not have them. We are in a regular balcony category (corner aft).

Love your reviews. And so cute with your matching shirts. Enjoy your cruise.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Thank you, LuCruise! Alway fun to see familiar “faces” visit my review [emoji846]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk