Kids sail free?

Does anyone know when this promotion might come up for sailing during summer 2019? I want to keep an eye out and jump when it happens.

Also, does RCL have “Family Cabins”? Hoping for something that has maybe a separate room from the common space. Or would this only be found in the “suite” category?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Next month we're in a Family Oceanview stateroom (which I think they recently renamed to Ultra Spacious Oceanview or something) on Radiance. It's for 5-6 people and has one sleeping area separate from the rest, but it may be just divided with a curtain. A fully separate room might only be found in suites (but I'm not 100% sure). My sister, with a very large family, has to get the Royal Family Suite or 2 separate rooms for her family.

I think typically Kids Sail Free excludes peak times like summer. Hopefully for your sake I’m wrong but I feel like that’s what I’ve seen. We were able to take advantage of that promo when it ran this Spring for our upcoming September cruise. Saved a ton as we have a total of four cabins and four kids sailing.

Personally I wouldn’t wait for a KSF deal. I would book a refundable deposit now so you can have the choice of room that you want and watch for all promotions. If the price goes up you will be ahead of the game. If the price goes down you will have the room you want and you can get a price adjustment. However just be aware that when they offer kids sale free the price for the first two passengers may go higher as well.

Royal Caribbean promotions are better than the illusion acts that are preformed as entertainment on board their ships.

KSF traditionally excludes summer months EXCEPT for some select cruises out of Bayonne and Baltimore, typically to Canada. This is the ONLY promotion that is not smoke and mirrors. We almost always exclusively sail KSF promomotions and while sometimes the regular fare may go up a smidge, it pales in comparison to the cost savings of KSF if you have kids. It will likely run again the end of the summer. It typically runs 3-4 time a year and lasts about 3-4 weeks each time it runs.

• 1 month later...
KSF traditionally excludes summer months EXCEPT for some select cruises out of Bayonne and Baltimore, typically to Canada. This is the ONLY promotion that is not smoke and mirrors. We almost always exclusively sail KSF promomotions and while sometimes the regular fare may go up a smidge, it pales in comparison to the cost savings of KSF if you have kids. It will likely run again the end of the summer. It typically runs 3-4 time a year and lasts about 3-4 weeks each time it runs.

Thanks! I’m watching!