4-Person Golf Cart Rental

dao2016

We are looking to rent a 4-person golf cart. Bonaire Cruisers seems to be highly recommended across the boards, however, they no longer have 4-person carts. I came across another company called bonaireapartment.com. Has anyone had any experience or information with this company? TIA

We are looking to rent a 4-person golf cart. Bonaire Cruisers seems to be highly recommended across the boards, however, they no longer have 4-person carts. I came across another company called bonaireapartment.com. Has anyone had any experience or information with this company? TIA
Bonaire cruisers stopped using the 4 person carts because they were more likely to tip over.

Sent from my PH-1 using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...

Bonaire apartments quit their golf cart business.

At this moment it’s only Bonaire Cruisers.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 1 year later...
On 9/13/2018 at 1:14 PM, The Fun Researcher said:

I called about a month ago and was also told they only have the 2 seaters now, for around $100 each I think.

I rented a 5 passenger sport ute from Hertz instead (Divi Flamingo Resort location, J A Abraham Blvd. 40, which is closer to the cruise port). About $80 for the day.

Dan

What is a Ute?  How did it work out?  We need an option since good carts are sold out. 

Sorry it’s just short for sport utility vehicle.  I think our two vehicles were 5 passenger Suzuki’s. (don’t remember the name of the model).  It was an automatic transmission.  It would have been tight for 5 but worked great for our parties of 4 and 3.  It worked out well.  They do a very thorough job of checking over the vehicle before and after the rental.

Dan