Parking at Port Everglades

newbroom

New Canuk member here, planing a Princess cruise mid Feb and would like to park in the garage at Port Everglades. Is Cruise Terminal 2 the one I want for Princess? Does anyone know the daily charge and what are the chances of getting a spot Mid Feb? If the garage is full what would be a safe backup spot?

Thanks and sorry if these questions have been asked before.

Cheers D

New Canuk member here, planing a Princess cruise mid Feb and would like to park in the garage at Port Everglades. Is Cruise Terminal 2 the one I want for Princess? Does anyone know the daily charge and what are the chances of getting a spot Mid Feb? If the garage is full what would be a safe backup spot?

Cheers D

Welcome to Cruise Critic! Others have asked questions like yours, but there is absolutely no harm for you to do so now.

Port Everglades has a web site that has parking information including prices. The odds of getting a space in high season? I think good. Cruise Terminal 2 is the likely terminal where your ship will dock. But, if there is more than one Princess ship in Port Everglades on the same day, it will be at a different terminal. Again, accessing the Port Everglade website a few days before sailing will provide you will the most current information.

When you arrive at the Port, there will be large digital signs showing the ships in Port and where they are located. That will provide you with the most current information. There are plenty of pleasant people who will direct you to another terminal if Terminal 2 is not where you ought to go with its adjoining garage.

I cannot recommend an alternative to parking at the Port. When I drive to my cruise, I always part at one of the Port's garages.

New Canuk member here, planing a Princess cruise mid Feb and would like to park in the garage at Port Everglades. Is Cruise Terminal 2 the one I want for Princess? It is the primary terminal for Princess but in mid February there are likely to be multiple Princess ships in port. When terminal 2 is in use, they use terminal 4 and/or terminal 21. On the website, check out the ship's schedule by doing a query on your date. It will give you the planned terminal but that could change. Within a week of departure it is usually a safe bet as being definitive. When you arrive at the port there will be a big sign at the security booth listing ships in port and their terminals to confirm the ship's location. Does anyone know the daily charge and what are the chances of getting a spot Mid Feb? $15 a 24 hour period; see the website for details. If the garage is full what would be a safe backup spot? I've never heard of any of the parking at Port Everglades being filled. Just arrive after 10 am when disembarking passengers have already left.

Cheers D

Welcome to cruise critic! The Port Everglades website is very informative: www.porteverglades.net.

Welcome to cruise critic! The Port Everglades website is very informative: www.porteverglades.net.

Welcome to Cruise Critic!

We've parked at the therminal parking for #2 in Port Everglades many times ... even on very busy days there was always ample parking.

The site above will be helpful in answereing all of your questions! :D

There is an off-site parking company that gets great ratings (I've used them a few times). Park'N Go. They are a lot cheaper than the port parking and have great shuttle service to their lot. Actually find it a lot easier than on-site as you don't have to drag your luggage all the way to the garage.