Queen Victoria in Venice

laktex

I just looked on the QV Webcam and saw her berthed somewhere around Riva dei Sette Martiri / Sestiere Castello. She is there overnight tonight and disembarks tomorrow - does she move to Statzione Maritima later on tonight/tomorrow?

Also, when she starts in Venice and overnights (such as V124) does she move from Maritima or stay there the whole time till she sails off to the next port of call?

Trevor

Hi Trevor, I also noticed where she is berthed. We are also on V124, it would be wonderful if she berted there when we go on board, but the e-ticket is showing the cruise terminal - Marittima 107. Received notification this morning that we will be tendering at Istanbul on the afternoon on 27th September because of the large number of ships in port, and will then move to a berth.

Really looking forward to joining QV and getting some sun, instead of all this rain.

I suspect that the only reason she is berthed there is because there are five other ships in Venice.

Norwegian Jade, , Voyager Of The Seas, Wind Surf, Oriana, MSC Magnifica

Neville

Thank you, Yes I have now just looked on the Venice terminal schedule

http://www.vtp.it/calendario/ricerca.jsp?CercaNave=OK&password=null&CodNave=&CodArmatore=&Giorno=27&Mese=08&Anno=2011

Hi Trevor, I also noticed where she is berthed. We are also on V124, it would be wonderful if she berted there when we go on board, but the e-ticket is showing the cruise terminal - Marittima 107. Received notification this morning that we will be tendering at Istanbul on the afternoon on 27th September because of the large number of ships in port, and will then move to a berth.

Really looking forward to joining QV and getting some sun, instead of all this rain.

Yes I received an email about Istanbul earlier in the week.

There is a CC gathering if you are interested - its on the Roll Call.

I just came off V121 at the beginning of the week. QV berthed on the Grand Canal just up from St Marks Square but moved at 8pm on Saturday night to Statzione Maritima where we disembarked on Sunday. Apparently, the locals complain because it interferes with their TV reception!!

Archived