Canada Place map, video, or photos?

I feel kinda silly asking this but I have reviewed numerous videos, pics, and websites and have yet to be able to locate something showing *exactly* where one would need to go to enter into the cruise terminal at Canada Place if walking there. From what I have seen, the place is huge so I imagine it would be quite the pain/hassle to accidentally go to the wrong side or enter a wrong door, etc. All instructions for how to get to Canada Place for a cruise I have seen assume you are driving or they just terminate at the street.

I figured their site would have a map of the actual place showing what is where within but I couldn't even locate that.

Does anyone have anything they can share? Like a pic from the outside with a big arrow or circle showing where one would go?

Let's see if this will work...The easiest way I know to get in (at least the easiest to explain) is to go down the ramp that is on the East side (also the foot of Howe Street). It is clearly marked with light blue "Cruise Ship Passenger" signs, if the link worked below you can see them in the middle right of the screen. On ship days there are folks there directing traffic, tour companies and local guides etc... all there to help.

Sorry - Tried to link to Google Maps, but it is not cooperating. :(

Edited by jamiski

^+1. This Google Streetview should be showing the actual sign on the railing. I know I've posted shots from the other side of the road before, as have at least another couple of local posters... e.g. this view which has the Pan Pacific entrance far left and parking garage/cruise level ramps far right and the pedestrian sidewalk next to the pillar on the immediate left of the parking sign.

Edit - yup, clicking those links takes me right to my expected views, so they should work for you too OP.

I feel kinda silly asking this but I have reviewed numerous videos, pics, and websites and have yet to be able to locate something showing *exactly* where one would need to go to enter into the cruise terminal at Canada Place if walking there. From what I have seen, the place is huge so I imagine it would be quite the pain/hassle to accidentally go to the wrong side or enter a wrong door, etc. All instructions for how to get to Canada Place for a cruise I have seen assume you are driving or they just terminate at the street.

I figured their site would have a map of the actual place showing what is where within but I couldn't even locate that.

Does anyone have anything they can share? Like a pic from the outside with a big arrow or circle showing where one would go?

I like your question. I'll be there next week and walking with luggage from hotel. Nice to know where to go. The Howe St hint, directions and visual maps are all helpful. Thanks.

• 5 months later...
^+1. This Google Streetview should be showing the actual sign on the railing. I know I've posted shots from the other side of the road before, as have at least another couple of local posters... e.g. this view which has the Pan Pacific entrance far left and parking garage/cruise level ramps far right and the pedestrian sidewalk next to the pillar on the immediate left of the parking sign.

Edit - yup, clicking those links takes me right to my expected views, so they should work for you too OP.

Thank you, I found the ramp. For our Pre-cruise Eclipse to Hawaii Sept 2019 will book the Fairmont Waterfront Just crossing the street :)

If you're booking a hotel for the night before, consider the Pan Pacific. They have a cruise rate that allows you to call the bell desk, have them pick up your luggage in your room and deliver it to the ship. There's direct access to the cruise pier and the cruise rate also includes breakfast and a 2:00pm checkout if you'd prefer to wait until the crowds die down a little. We stayed there in September before our cruise and it was a very special relaxing and stress-free start to our cruise.

i-Czp2nKT-L.jpg

Skytrain entrance past that is Canada Place. You will see a ramp leading down.

This is walking down from street level.

i-kRz5GXn-L.jpg

walking down the ramp.

i-7Shg4cV-L.jpg

Bus and taxi dropoff area.

i-2HDdJ3s-L.jpg

Porters are available to take bags.

i-crBQXvh-L.jpg

entering the cruise terminal. you go upstairs Check in with the cruise line, then head back down here to go through Security.

i-FK5Mkqx-L.jpg

Hope that helps!