Terracotta Warriors in Wellington from December 2018

Having spoken to the ticket office at Te Papa, I can tell you that there are ONLY dated and timed entrances. There will be a Ticketek desk selling tickets for those who, for whatever reason, cannot book online, but there will be no guarantee that there will be a date/time slot on the day you buy your ticket.

Entry is limited to 300 per timed hourly slot.

I would strongly advise booking online as soon as possible. I booked yesterday (I was on their pre-sales list) an hour after I got their email and already the ticket numbers were past the 200 mark.

http://premier.ticketek.co.nz/shows/show.aspx?sh=TERRACOT18

Te Papa museum in Wellington will have a number of the Terracotta Warriors on display from December this year through to April 2019. Tickets go on sale from October. Cost will be $NZ20 per adult and $NZ9 per child. Further details will be published here once known

https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/arts/105816010/24m-terracotta-warrior-exhibition-headed-for-te-papa-wellington

Just an FYI for those considering this that only 6 warriors and 2 horses are in the exhibition. I was considering a day trip from auckland with my son but it's not the quite what I experienced when they came to Auckland in the 80's. Important to know if you are expecting 100+ warriors [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 4 weeks later...