Square interior room on Vista #8479

Produce123

hi there. We have a square interior room on the Vista. After doing some research I found that these rooms make much better use of square footage. Can anyone comment if they have stayed in one of these square rooms compared to the regular rectangle rooms? Thanks :)

We have not been on the Vista but have done the square interior on Magic twice and doing one on Freedom in November. On the deck plans they look exactly the same on each ship. They feel so much roomier than the regular interiors with more space to walk around. We would not book any other type of interior cabin. I believe you will like the room.

• 4 weeks later...

I’m back! First let me say that these square cabins are AWESOME!!! I’m going to make it my business to book these from now on. Sooooo spacious and the hall they are in only have cabins on one side of the hall so very little foot traffic. The room itself just felt bigger overall. I took pics and will try to upload them now.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 6 months later...
When will you let us know?

Sorry for the delay. Lol.

These rooms are much bigger then the regular rectangle long rooms. They include a little sitting area with a mini couch. And as someone mentioned you are in a little area that has a secluded hallway. Almost no foot traffic as that hallway is only used by about 5 rooms. It was so quiet.

Loved the square room that I totally lucked out and got the same room for back to back cruises on deck 8 on the Horizon later on this year.

The rooms seem to be almost twice as big as other interior rooms I have been in.

Hope this info helps. Sorry no photos or videos.

Cheers!