Princess transfer

lrockwitt

I purchased Princess transfer from the port to the airport through my travel agent.

How does that work when you purchase it through a TA?

How do I find it on my personalizer?

Its the same as if you purchased through Princess.

If your TA processed it it should be listed in your travel summary and in the itinerary section.

If you don't see it then the TA has not called Princess to add yet.

I purchased Princess transfer from the port to the airport through my travel agent.

How does that work when you purchase it through a TA?

How do I find it on my personalizer?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

What Port?

If it is Ft. Lauderdale or San Pedro you can do better with private transfers. We have also done better Heathrow to Southampton.

We gather the OP is transferring from port in NYC to LaGuardia. If they are at the Port of NYC (West 49th Street) a taxi would cost about $40 (for the entire taxi). From Red Hook (Brooklyn) it would be closer to $50. We wonder how this compares to the cruise line transfer. Uber would be about the same (or less). So if Princess is charging more then $25 per person you might want to reconsider :). While you are waiting at the port for a bus to fill up...you would be half way to the airport in a taxi or Uber.

Hank

Edited by Hlitner

It is costing us $68 for my dh and I from Brooklyn to LaGuardia through Princess. Is this reasonable? Or am I paying for convenience? Most likely convince.

Thats not too bad.

With a taxi you are on a meter and take a chance with traffic delay's.

A car service is a flat rate around $60 with no meter.

We always use a car service because I don't like to be on Princess's schedule waiting for a bus to fill up.

It is costing us $68 for my dh and I from Brooklyn to LaGuardia through Princess. Is this reasonable? Or am I paying for convenience? Most likely convince.

That's not a bad price. The taxi drivers in NY always take the long way to the airport :eek:

Tony

Thats not too bad.

With a taxi you are on a meter and take a chance with traffic delay's.

A car service is a flat rate around $60 with no meter.

We always use a car service because I don't like to be on Princess's schedule waiting for a bus to fill up.

A bus doing a Princess transfer from the pier to the airport in Seattle normally waits only 20 minutes from the time the first passenger gets on the bus before it departs. Occasionally, there will be a longer delay, but that is normally only for the last bus or two of the day or when the bus is one that has a lift for those confined to a wheelchair. Otherwise, it's 1st passenger, 20 minutes, depart. That may very well not be true at any other port.

Tom