Blue Water Beach Excursion

MooNGaTe27

Just got back from our cruise on Oasis(4-15).I thought I would do a review of this Excursion because I tried to get info on it before my cruise & had no replys.

I tried to do this on my own but it was hard to find a taxi inside the gates so I saw the Blue Water Beah desk & they sais for $2 more they would take us.If I had booked on the sjip I could have left on the 1st bus which leaves about 1/2 hour after ship docks but by the time I found the desk I had to wait for 2nd bus.I got to Blue Water Beach club at 11 am.Bus leaves every 1/2 hour with the last one leaving at 3pm.The beach is nice an clean with no rocks.The chairs are ok .The red strip beer is $12 for 3 & 16 oz coke is $2.There is a DJ there that keeps the music & party going.The service is good.The only issue you may find is the water is only about 4 feet deep , you need to go past roops for water over your head.I found this depth great for having your drink in the water.If you have any questions just ask.I will check back & answer questions