What to do?

LittleJones

My family and I will be in Curaçao with a late arrival. We will be there from 1:30-10:30. We are all adults, no children.

Any recommendations on what to do? We would like to have a little beach time, watch the sunset and do some sightseeing. We just don’t know the best beaches or say, if it is feasible to walk through downtown from the ship or would we have to take a cab?

Any thoughts or input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We went to the beach (Blue Bay) for the morning and walked around Willemstad in the afternoon.

We're looking to go to Blue Bay next time in Curacao. Did you take a cab and if so, how long did it take and how much did it cost? What were the beach/water conditions like? Also, were you easily able to get loungers and umbrellas, again cost? Washrooms available? Thanks for any info you can provide...not much here that's recent about BB

Cathy

• 1 month later...
We're looking to go to Blue Bay next time in Curacao. Did you take a cab and if so, how long did it take and how much did it cost? What were the beach/water conditions like? Also, were you easily able to get loungers and umbrellas, again cost? Washrooms available? Thanks for any info you can provide...not much here that's recent about BB

Cathy

Did you find out this info? I really want to know the price for chairs/umbrellas and if there are restrooms. Thank you!

Did you find out this info? I really want to know the price for chairs/umbrellas and if there are restrooms. Thank you!
There are restrooms, 15 NAF for adults and 7.50 NAF for kids (approx. $8.50 and $4.20 depending on the rate they use for), chairs are included. There are some palapas and shade, it's first come first serve.

IMG_0110.JPG.8f61529dc301af94192f8d695360ed83.JPG

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app