Chicken Fingers on Allure?

Hey there. So I usually do a few Carnival cruises every year...did Royal once 8 years ago. I'll be going on the Allure this August and i'm really excited about it! Anyways my teenage son is such a picky eater. He loves chicken fingers...so I was wondering what places on the ship you can get them...besides johnny rockets. Can you order them in the MDR? Also...how does the reserving shows work? Do I have to do it the second I can once its available on the cruise planner?

Hey there. So I usually do a few Carnival cruises every year...did Royal once 8 years ago. I'll be going on the Allure this August and i'm really excited about it! Anyways my teenage son is such a picky eater. He loves chicken fingers...so I was wondering what places on the ship you can get them...besides johnny rockets. Can you order them in the MDR? Also...how does the reserving shows work? Do I have to do it the second I can once its available on the cruise planner?

You do not need to do reservations the minute they open, but it does help to do it early, as some may fill up (at least for certain times). For Allure - Mama Mia was very good, but is only shown the first 3 days, and most will say to book the dive show for the first day, as it can be cancelled due to bad weather, and you want time to rebook if the happens. There are other shows to book, but those were the ones that were more important to get early imo.

We are doing a B2B on Allure in September and we have made reservations for our cruise.

Just saying reservations should be available for your August cruise. The Comedy club is a must do right away.