Hilton New Orleans Riverside Hotel

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 05:25 AM.
13 Posts
Joined Sep 2017
I have reserved a room here which is already pretty high, now I see self parking is $44 and valet is $49. We are parking at Fulton Garage for the week of the cruise. Does anybody know if it's possible to park there a day early and would we be able to walk to hotel from there with our luggage?
Graham, WA
356 Posts
Joined May 2009
Originally posted by teague38
I have reserved a room here which is already pretty high, now I see self parking is $44 and valet is $49. We are parking at Fulton Garage for the week of the cruise. Does anybody know if it's possible to park there a day early and would we be able to walk to hotel from there with our luggage?
Can't answer the parking but I've read on here a few times that it's an easy walk through the outlet mall to the port. I'm hoping so at least since we're there next February before our Pearl cruise.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Past Cruises:
Monarch of the Seas Caribbean 1992
Grandeur of the Seas Caribbean 1999

Adventure of the Seas Caribbean 2005
Serenade of the Seas Alaska 2009

Adventure of the Seas Caribbean 2010
NCL Jewel Mexican Riviera 2015
Adventure of the Seas Southern Caribbean 9/2017
Upcoming:
Harmony of the Seas Eastern Caribbean 1/2018
Explorer of the Seas Alaska 5/2018
Adventure of the Seas Eastern Caribbean 11/2018
Radiance of the Seas Hawai’i-Vancouver 5/2019
New Orleans, LA
1,404 Posts
Joined Jul 2000
Drop your luggage off at the Hilton first. You can then park in the "Whale lot" on Convention Center Blvd. next to the Hilton for about $20 per day, pick up your luggage on cruise day and go to Fulton. You can get a daily rate at Fulton, but you would have to leave and re-park there to get the cruise rate.
Mid-South U.S.A.
583 Posts
Joined Jun 2009
Originally posted by Husky1987
Can't answer the parking but I've read on here a few times that it's an easy walk through the outlet mall to the port. I'm hoping so at least since we're there next February before our Pearl cruise.
I called the Riverwalk Mall office and they said that the ships that dock at Julia Street can be accessed directly from an elevator in the mall. That includes the Pearl
2,177 Posts
Joined Jun 2014
Originally posted by Peachypooh
I called the Riverwalk Mall office and they said that the ships that dock at Julia Street can be accessed directly from an elevator in the mall. That includes the Pearl
Yeah this one

Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Carnival Triumph 9/11/17
Carnival Freedom 2/18/17
Carnival Triumph 9/12/16
Carnival Elation 2/29/16
Carnival Elation 8/31/15
Carnival Elation 7/7/14