Pre registered

L751

Does anyone know when will you get to hear about your cabin number, when pre registered finishes today. They didn't allocate me a number when booked. J

This Wednesday for cruises April to July, Thursday for August to October cruises

Thanks for that, will I recieve an email, or will I have to telephone P and O

Assuming you registered direct with P&O I believe they will notify you by email, if you registered with a TA they will notify you. My TA said they will email me.

Just tried to book a June 2020 cruise and the "Book now" option is not available, does that mean it will be weds before that comes up??

General sale for cruises April-July available to book from 19th September

August- October available to book from 20th September

Unless you are Caribbean or higher in Peninsular Club then from 17th September

Thanks I will wait to hear from P O I will most likely change cabin if not happy with it, hope they let me

You have the option to change, subject to availability of course. I don't know if you have a restricted time or not to do that though.

Just had a call from our TA who has got us our first choice of cabin for the Aurora Norway and Iceland cruise in July 2020, very pleased. That does seem to be a great advantage booking through a good TA rather than P&O who will only guarantee the grade of cabin and no specific. We gave our TA a list of six cabins which would be our preferred ones and she got us the first choice - which she usually seems to manage to do.

Being of lower rank had to wait till 19th for my preregistered cabin, which didn't come through till after lunch, so I was watching availability online. At 2pm the price of the cabin went up by £1000!!, just 6 hours into general sale

Luckily I got the cabin I wanted at preregistered price