What is the closest?

FijiFlip

We are sailing November 25th and FTTF has stayed sold out up to and after final payment date September 11. What is the closest to embarkation day that anyone has seen FTTF come available?

At least yours is showing sold out.(?) My friend has been trying to buy it for months for Nov 18th and we found that Carnival does not intend to offer it for her cruise at all. Thanksgiving, Plats, Diamonds, blah, blah. :(

At least yours is showing sold out.(?) My friend has been trying to buy it for months for Nov 18th and we found that Carnival does not intend to offer it for her cruise at all. Thanksgiving, Plats, Diamonds, blah, blah. :(

Ohh that really stinks. I booked the cruise for my wife and I over a year ago and got FTTF for our cabin then. My son was able to work it out so that he could join us but it has been sold out since he booked his cabin in July. It will all be good either way. Always have a great time cruising. I was just a bit concerned about him and his friend (both 19) dealing with the embarkation process going through a different line than us.

I was able to snag it 3 weeks before cruise. Good luck! Just keep checking, as many times a day as you can! Enjoy your cruise

Thank you! My wife says I’m OCD because “I’m always looking at that cruise”. We ALWAYS have a great time with Carnival either way. I’ve just been spoiled having it on our last 3 cruises. :cool:

Ohh that really stinks. I booked the cruise for my wife and I over a year ago and got FTTF for our cabin then. My son was able to work it out so that he could join us but it has been sold out since he booked his cabin in July. It will all be good either way. Always have a great time cruising. I was just a bit concerned about him and his friend (both 19) dealing with the embarkation process going through a different line than us.

No worries.....just cancel yours, and you could than go with them and help the adults, manage a check in line.

They are both adults, they will be fine going through a check-in line. Y'all can meet up on lido and get lunch together.

That seems odd. It's an easy money maker.

They are both adults, they will be fine going through a check-in line. Y'all can meet up on lido and get lunch together.

Your right. It will probably be fine... just more peace of mind if they are with us. There are also 2 tender ports on this trip and FTTF is awesome for those ports.

I have a cruise in Nov 2019 and I check every day for FTTF and have not seen it! It's supposed to be in the Excrusions, correct?

That seems odd. It's an easy money maker.

FTTF is capacity controlled. They are only able to turn around a fixed number of cabins per cruise to be ready when boarding starts. Platinum and Diamond cruisers are automatically entitled to cabin access at boarding. If the number of Platinum and Diamond cruisers meets or exceeds the number of cabins that can be turned around by boarding, there are no FTTF slots available. They also set aside a "safety stock" number of cabins for late bookings of Platinum and Diamond cruisers, if this number isn't reached FTTF can become available closer to departure date.