A Symphony of thoughts

Thanks for confirming there is a Kate Spade on board.

Really enjoyed your review, thanks!

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

It is in the small shop on the RP and is shown with Michael Kors and another designer I had not heard of. Rebecca something I think?

It was priced at $198 reduced to $137.88 and with VAT the final was $166.83.

A Symphony inaugural tee shirt in the sale in the RP was $9.99 on the last day - till price $11.48

It is in the small shop on the RP and is shown with Michael Kors and another designer I had not heard of. Rebecca something I think?

It was priced at $198 reduced to $137.88 and with VAT the final was $166.83.

A Symphony inaugural tee shirt in the sale in the RP was $9.99 on the last day - till price $11.48

Rebecca Minkoff maybe? The retail price of her bags is usually around that price point.

Thanks for your review! We sail in December, and I made quite a few notes while reading it. Great photos! We have sailed on Oasis, Allure & Harmony. Really looking forward to Symphony.

Thanks! I too have sailed on her 3 sisters and IMHO Symphony is the best of the bunch. They seem to have got every thing "right" on board; everything worked like a well oiled machine, even though she had only been sailing a few months. The crew seemed to gel well together and to be happy in their roles.

A week is not long enough though!

• 1 month later...

Little Britain, Thank you so much for the informative review. I actually made notes.  You included many useful tips about the ship and entertainment.  My daughter and I sail on Dec. 1st from Miami.  We have sailed on her three sister ships, and are really looking forward to Symphony.  Good to know that the Escape Room is a good one.  We got out of the one on Harmony with less than a minute to spare.  We had an inside room our first time on Oasis, but we fell in love with the Central Park balconies ever since — always on Deck 10 — as far as possible from the noise on the pool deck, and low enough to sit on the balcony and people-watch.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the review! We are onboard now, having a great time. We escaped the rubicon on Harmony, but failed miserably here on Symphony.

I was looking forward to some inaugural season swag, but we haven’t gotten anything.

Dinner in Coastal Kitchen was great on Night 1, but MTD last night was pretty awful. 

Thanks again for helping to get us ready for our voyage!