What time will they “force” us off the POA on debarkation day?

Iwannaseemickey

We had to be off by 9am. Our flight was at 1pm as well.

We booked a shuttle to the airport through Roberts. We arrived around 10 to the airport. It is a bit of a process as you go through the agriculture check first and then through security. It took about an hour! I was impressed with the staff who did line control at security. She kept things moving and made sure there was no line jumpers!

Once we were through there was a few places to grab lunch and then off to the gate for departure. It really goes fast.

We had to be off by 9am. Our flight was at 1pm as well.

We booked a shuttle to the airport through Roberts. We arrived around 10 to the airport. It is a bit of a process as you go through the agriculture check first and then through security. It took about an hour! I was impressed with the staff who did line control at security. She kept things moving and made sure there was no line jumpers!

Once we were through there was a few places to grab lunch and then off to the gate for departure. It really goes fast.

Thank you! I am reserving thru Johnny Cab, and I put down 9:30am, figuring if, like you said we are off by 9, grab luggage, we should be ready to go easily at 9:30. Does that sound right?

Thank you! I am reserving thru Johnny Cab, and I put down 9:30am, figuring if, like you said we are off by 9, grab luggage, we should be ready to go easily at 9:30. Does that sound right?

Yes - I think you should be fine. We carried our own luggage off as I find it less of a hassle.

• 9 months later...

HNL is not different. Uber is allowed to serve the airport and cabs are generally available. As mentioned above you check in and get your luggage tagged, then take it for the agriculture scan/inspection after which it continues on the belt, then you proceed to security screening. They do have TSA Pre Check lines if you are part of that program.

3 hours ago, WaterView2 said:

HNL is not different. Uber is allowed to serve the airport and cabs are generally available. As mentioned above you check in and get your luggage tagged, then take it for the agriculture scan/inspection after which it continues on the belt, then you proceed to security screening. They do have TSA Pre Check lines if you are part of that program.

Thanks, agric inspec always has gone quickly for us in San Juan, hope it’s the same in HNL