"Drinks on Us" Wine Offerings on the Seaside

twoflyers

Hi,

Can anyone currently sailing on the Seaside with the "Drinks on Us" promotion please provide the names of the Red and White wines currently being poured?

I realize that they will probably change by September when we sail, however current pours will give me a sense of whether I should upgrade.

Thanks!!

Bottled beer

(Budweiser, Bud Light, Miller Lite, Coors Light,

Corona, non-alcoholic beer)

Draft beer

(Heineken)

House wine by the glass

(a selection of 2 reds,

2 whites, 1 rosé, 1 Prosecco)

Mixed drinks

: selection of house-brand spirits mixed

with soda or juice (Rum & Coke, Gin & Tonic, Vodka &

Lemon, Whiskey & Coke, Long Island Iced Tea, Cape Cod,

Moscow Mule)

House brand spirits

(straight, neat)

Canned or fountain soda

(Coca-Cola, Ginger Ale,

Sprite, etc.)

Bottled or canned juices

(OJ, cranberry, pineapple, etc.)

Bottled water

(16 oz.)

EXCLUDES

your stateroom mini bar set up

Do you know if they have any diet (sugar free) mixers like cranberry, tonic,flavored selzers,lemonaid anything sugar free?

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Forums mobile app

I’ve wondered about this too, a girls gotta save a calorie here and there...especially on a cruise lol [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

House brands are for example...vodka and tonic, whiskey and coke, gin,rum with basic mixers. Beer, wine

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Forums mobile app

I think the OP is asking about BRANDS...for example - is the vodka Smirnoff or Ketel One....or Tanqueray vs Gilbey's for the gin.....

I was just looking over my booking confirmation. We're booked in YC for January, and on our confirmation under "price," it says "Drinks on Us." Does that mean we'll have to upgrade to receive premium spirits, even if we're booked in YC?

I was just looking over my booking confirmation. We're booked in YC for January, and on our confirmation under "price," it says "Drinks on Us." Does that mean we'll have to upgrade to receive premium spirits, even if we're booked in YC?

No ... YC guests automatically get the deluxe package - though it's never indicated on travel docs.

Liquor included in Drinks on Us Promo:

Gin: Beefeater

Vodka: Smirnoff

Whiskey: Dewar's White Label, Seagram's 7 Crown

Rum: Bacardi Superior White

These are all of the liquors included in the Drinks on Us package (i.e. if you don't see what you like, or are a picky drinker, you'll need to upgrade). https://m.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Assets/2018%20Drink%20Package%20Comparison%20Guise%20with%20DRINKS%20ON%20US.pdf Here is a link to see the breakdown of what you get with the package upgrades.

It also includes, a couple of wines, draft Heineken, and cheap macro bottles (Bud Light, Miller Lite, Coors, Corona, Bud).

No ... YC guests automatically get the deluxe package - though it's never indicated on travel docs.

HELP. I literally just got off the phone with MSC and was told the YC (for an upcoming Sept Cruise) had the CLASSIC package and that we'd have to upgrade to the Deluxe Package.

Thoughts? change in policy? typical MSC not knowing stuff ?? ;p;p

HELP. I literally just got off the phone with MSC and was told the YC (for an upcoming Sept Cruise) had the CLASSIC package and that we'd have to upgrade to the Deluxe Package.

I'd say it's a case of " typical MSC not knowing stuff"! ;p Posters on the site, who have been on MSC in the last couple of weeks have reported having the deluxe package included. We certainly did back in April!

No one answered my question yet, on the DRINKS ARE ON US offer can I get a bottle of beer in the dinning room?????? or is the dinning room off limits for the PKG??????????

george35

Click the link on the post three up from yours for the answer.

Had the deluxe package these past 2 weeks on seaside yc.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Had the deluxe package these past 2 weeks on seaside yc.

So Frustrating! I was told by 2 different MSC reps that we would have to upgrade ($56pp/week (not day) to get deluxe package otherwise we'd be drinking Woodbridge Chardonnay in the YC. ARGH>>>>>

I would not worry about it. The reps on phone have been saying that about drink packages for yc. But you will be able to order any drink except those with 2 stars.

So Frustrating! I was told by 2 different MSC reps that we would have to upgrade ($56pp/week (not day) to get deluxe package otherwise we'd be drinking Woodbridge Chardonnay in the YC. ARGH>>>>>

Thanh you Beamafar, I can rest easy now with my beer at dinner.

george35

Actually, in fairness, thanks goes to wetcoast for the link to the flyer. However, I appreciate the acknowledgement - it seems to be in short supply lately.

Hope you enjoy your beer at mealtimes in the MDR - I know my DH does. :D

Every reply to the original question has been off topic.

What was asked at the beginning was does anyone know " the names of the Red and White wines now being poured " as included in the Drinks are on Us promotion on the Seaside

We know that MSC says they will offer " a selection of 2 reds and 2 whites "

It would be nice to hear the answer to the question asked, so that one can decide if upgrading to the Classsic package is worthwhile.

A good question. Anyone know the answer ??