Sun Princess AC mini suite pics

Toto2Kansas

Hi Toto,

I get to the bed picture and can not go any further in the slide show - it says the album no longer exists. Though I can see all the thumbnails fine.

Thanks so much for the pictures. It looks like a really nice cabin.

Theresa

Just logged out of webshots and then clicked on the address I posted and it is working fine from this side. Anyone else might want to let me know if the same thing is happening to them.

Sun Princess March 30th, 2004

Tahitian October 14th,2004

I got the error message when I tried to start the slide show on the first picture. I tried from number 2 and it was fine.

Island Princess

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008000&cdt=2004;5;12;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Some Ship, Some Itinerary, Somewhere in the Med.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008000&cdt=2006;5;12;17;0;00&timezone=GMT+0100

Mexican Riviera - Rhapsody of the Seas

11 Day Circle the Caribbean - Splendour of the Seas

Alaska - Dawn Princess

Ok - I still get the error if I still click on a picture and manually move through the pics but don't if I do the slide show (I was at work earlier today when I got the error and just got it from home). At least I got to see all the pics by doing the slide show.

Again, thanks!

Glad you could access them Coral, I have no idea why it was stopping you with the error message. Still have tons of personal photos to post but thought that the cabin would be a lot more interesting to those that are booked or considering booking in the future this category!

Thanks so much ToTo2Kansas!

The pictures are Great! It gives us an idea what we will be looking forward to. We're travelling with another couple, and they will have a third person in their AC cabin. What do you think? Thanks again. Hope you had a great trip. We're looking forward to your review.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2005;4;18;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Panama Canal Cruise

Please tell them for me to make sure NOT to overpack, that closet barely held our things and there were only two of us. Last year we had a balcony cabin on the Dawn and there was actually more storage in the regular balcony cabins then there was in this mini suite, especially in the closet when it came to hanging things up.

We had discussed this very thing one afternoon while still on the ship and we were so glad that there were only two of us in that mini, as it would have been a bit crowded with anymore than two.

Hope you and your friends have a great time and at least one of them doesn't spend a lot of time in the cabin!

And don't forget the hanging organizer for the bath room, it will definitely be needed.

I especially loved the aft shot because I could get a look at the balcony I'll be watching the ocean from in May. Wish I could move the calendar ahead a bit!

Thanks!!

CCL Holiday 2000

CCL Elation 2001

CCL Pride 2002

CCL Ecstacy 2003

RCL AOS 2003

Sun Princess May 14 2004!!

Toto2Kansas,

Great photos of the suite. We have booked an AB category mini on Dolphin deck - D751. My guess is the layout is the same, only rotated 90 degrees so it looks out over the stern of the ship.

Would you guess that the balcony would be deeper than your was on the port side?

If there is anyone that has booked this cabin in the past or has seen it, we would be eager to hear their comments.

We were on the Sun in March on Aloha and loved the ship and are looking forward to the experience of being aft in a mini.

Greg

Foo-Foo Chowder and Marching Society Sails again on the Sun Princess

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2005;2;26;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Regal Princess 3/92

Regal Princess 2/94

Crown Princess 2/97

Norwegian Dream 3/00

Grand Princess 3/01

Coral Princess 3/03

Sun Princess 2/04

Sun Princess 2/05

Archived