Boarding Time

We board Mariner on Monday. Can't wait!

When we did our online check in it made us select a boarding time with 12:30pm as the earliest selection.

I'm assuming we can ignore this and just arrive between 10:30am and 11am? Would rather get on the ship as soon as we can as it's a short cruise to begin with.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

We board Mariner on Monday. Can't wait!

When we did our online check in it made us select a boarding time with 12:30pm as the earliest selection.

I'm assuming we can ignore this and just arrive between 10:30am and 11am? Would rather get on the ship as soon as we can as it's a short cruise to begin with.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

We never arrive the time we chose. Always ignore and board when we want.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

You can show up whenever. I think it says somewhere to show up at least 90 minutes earlier than your boarding time. I’ll double check

I personally wake up at 7am, because I’m excited for the cruise, and I try to be patient but get antsy and show up to the port by 9am and wait til around 11am to board.

Thank you all. Capt Snoopy, I hear you, and may as well wait at the port right?

We'll grab breakfast at the hotel and get ready, then jump in a taxi and head over early too (but maybe not quite that early :-) ).

I've only sailed on 1 cruise that enforced designated arrival time and it was not Royal. It didn't make the check-in go any faster by spreading everyone out like that. We normally try to stick with whatever time we chose--only because I've got a thing about breaking "rules" LOLOLOL. I know... Like they would tell me I can't go on my vacation because I showed up at 12 and not 12:30. I'm 99.9% positive if you show up at the pier when the doors open you will be allowed in. Have a great trip!!!

Ahhh I’m glad I’m not the only one! I just want to maximize my vacation time [emoji51]

Also I found its 2 hours early, not 90 min! As a punctual person, I’m always early anytime I’m supposed to be somewhere lol

[ATTACH]426965[/ATTACH]

Hey we will be on the Allure that same week as well!

We will be at the port around 10. Never have an issue. as soon as the ship is cleared, we start boarding. Cannot wait, so ready for our first Mariner Cruise! Have been on Voyager, Explorer and Adventure and boatloads of other ships, but to get a ship of this size for our 3 night cruises is amazing, so super excited

We will be at the port around 10. Never have an issue. as soon as the ship is cleared, we start boarding. Cannot wait, so ready for our first Mariner Cruise! Have been on Voyager, Explorer and Adventure and boatloads of other ships, but to get a ship of this size for our 3 night cruises is amazing, so super excited

Thanks. That helps since same ship/departure port.

Enjoy Mariner! We can't wait too!

You can show up whenever. I think it says somewhere to show up at least 90 minutes earlier than your boarding time. I’ll double check

I personally wake up at 7am, because I’m excited for the cruise, and I try to be patient but get antsy and show up to the port by 9am and wait til around 11am to board.

Excellent point! Showing up on time would be showing up late! Take that rules happy peeps :'):halo:

@2beeze I thought we were trying ships out and sharing all the tips and secrets for each other [emoji51]

Oh ok, got it! We usually sail NCL (and love it), but we are testing RCL on the Oct 14th sailing! We will be around middle of deck 10, say hello anytime!