My Time Dining VS Set Time

Coolmom50

Hi, please give me your feedback on set dining vs my time dining party of 4.

As of now, we are booked for late dining on the Oasis of the seas. We prefer earlier but they don't have it available. If we just go my time is it usually a long wait? What's your experience or thoughts on this topic?

Thank you!

You can try to get on the wait list for early traditional dining. We've done that a few times and have cleared the wait list sometime before final payment. Contact whoever booked your cruise to try to get on the wait list.

Hi, please give me your feedback on set dining vs my time dining party of 4.

As of now, we are booked for late dining on the Oasis of the seas. We prefer earlier but they don't have it available. If we just go my time is it usually a long wait? What's your experience or thoughts on this topic?

Thank you!

You can actually book your time for my time dining before you get on the ship. We are going on Allure of the Seas and have pre-booked mostly for 5:30.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Forums mobile app

If you plan to eat early (before 6:30 or so), there will be few lines or waits...most folks like the 7pm hour or thereabouts...and that's when it gets busy.

The downside (for us, anyway), is not having tablemates. We enjoy eating with others, and in MTD, you are seated with just your party. You can request to be seated with others, but few others want dining companions.

If you really want traditional seating, get on the waitlist, and check again when you board...they DO want you to be happy!

Edited by cb at sea

You can pre-book your MTD times for each night. We've done this on 3 cruises and never had to wait more than a few minutes to be seated. We were seated with only our party (not an issue for us) and were seated in the same wait staff section each night (even though our times were varied). It was nice to have the same wait staff all week but not be tied into a specific dinner time (since our daily plans were not always consistent)

We booked MTD and reserved times for Allure. Later, found out we have access to CK. When should we cancel our MTD reservations? We just want to be sure we can be seated when we want in the CK hence keeping MTD right now. We board on Jan 29.

Edited by troykahack

Each day. We were hoping for flexibility with dinning times in CK.

If you know for sure you'll use CK all the time, cancel MTD and then just work out the CK times with the concierge.If something falls through at CK, you can always go back to MTD.

Edited by Biker19