Chinese Visa

bananavan

Having just realized that I was ripped off by Visa Central (recommended by Cunard) for my Australian ETAs I am wondering about the ease of filling out the China Visa myself.

Has anyone done this and was it fairly easy?

I am currently so angry with myself over the Australian ETA.

Thanks in advance

Sounds iike you go an Australian ETA from them.

All of the visa companies do this. Rather then letting you know you can get them on line they list it as one to get through them.

I've gotten Chinese Visas several times for World Cruises but I did use a service but a different one.

What I do remember when getting it was having the information supplied by the visa service that our cruise line uses was very important as some of it I would never have known on my own.

Keith

I have decided to go through the company suggested.

I called another company and the phone was answered by the same Isaac who answered the phone at the first company. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

To totally botch a great quote: "The hurrieder I go the stupider I get." :D

Be very careful to follow the instructions about the photos....make sure your ears are showing and NO jewelry, NO SMILING, white background...friends had to resubmit photos.

Be very careful to follow the instructions about the photos....make sure your ears are showing and NO jewelry, NO SMILING, white background...friends had to resubmit photos.

I completed the form and sent in the photos digitally.

I sent it off yesterday.

I was called an hour ago to let me know that the forms had been filled out correctly and the photos were acceptable.

We will get our Visa in 7 days.

I am an OCD perfectionist

Everything has to be in CAPITAL letters.

I had to explain why we live n Florida but would be departing from California on Cunard.

It probably was not the worst paperwork that I have ever filled out, but it sure felt like it on Saturday. (The Visa prep company is closed on weekends. :) )

So glad that it is completed.