E-Tickets 20 days out

LorraineP

Cruising on the Seaside 10/6/18 decided to do my check-in noticed that my e-tickets will be available 20 days before sailing. After completing my check-in I received an email with a pdf attachment that contained my cruise documents & my luggage tags, should I print now or wait? First time on MSC.

As long as you keep the e-tickets in a safe place you can print them or not, it's really up to you. I usually make a copy onto a thumb drive or save a digital copy on another computer just in case of a computer failure. But even if that happened, you can always get another copy through the MSC web page or your TA (depending on how you booked your cruise).

I just received an eMail from MSC with the E-Tickets for my upcoming cruise (MSC Seaview , Western Med). 31 days until embarking. I am getting officially excited ! Just kidding... I am excited since making the reservation in February :D

Cruising on the Seaside 10/6/18 decided to do my check-in noticed that my e-tickets will be available 20 days before sailing. After completing my check-in I received an email with a pdf attachment that contained my cruise documents & my luggage tags, should I print now or wait? First time on MSC.

Print them.

• 2 months later...
I just received an eMail from MSC with the E-Tickets for my upcoming cruise (MSC Seaview , Western Med). 31 days until embarking. I am getting officially excited ! Just kidding... I am excited since making the reservation in February :D

My friend and I are embarking Nov. 1... When do you?