NCL flight out of Seattle

Binks240

I’ve read some threads regarding flight times but wanted to get opinions on a 11:56 flight. I’ll be traveling May 2018 on NCL Pearl and it looks like another ship will be docked as well. It is a Sunday over Memorial Day Weekend. I’m I pushing it thinking 11:56am is doable and if so, is my only option self walk off with luggage? Thanks for your opinions!

I can’t weigh in on NCL processes, but I would have zero hesitation if you were on Princess which is another mile and a half north of the pier NCL uses.

I would plan to use UberX/Lyft/a cab rather than a shared ride that you have to wait for it to fill up, but I don’t think you need to be first off the ship either.

Exact same question just a few threads down the board:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2550439

I was asking for NCL since the royal ship says docks at 6:00 am. Even though NCL says docks st 7 some people say won’t get off till at least 8:00 so if that’s true that’s a 2 hour difference and can change things plus I’m flying out over holiday weekend so that could make difference. That’s the only reason I’m asking questions

I wouldn't be worried about a Sunday morning in Seattle on a holiday weekend. They'll suspend most of the highway construction projects to maximize lanes, and everyone who either drives into Seattle or out will have done that on Thursday or Friday, and everyone driving back or out of Seattle will do so on Monday. Sunday they're all sleeping in so they're ready to eat/drink later on Sunday (or Monday) and drive home on Monday.

• 1 month later...