Coastal Kitchen

Ahoy Matey.....

The Coastal Kitchen is open for lunch on embarkation day, as well as for breatkfast on debarkation day.....

The Coastal Kitchen is open for lunch from 11:45 to 1:15pm on embarkation day.

You’re the best! Bon voyage !

Sent from my iPad using Forums

How early can I board if I am in a suite? I guess a better question is how early should I show up at the terminal?

thanks

Mike

Suite guests boards first, around 11AM. If you are in a Star Class Suite, you will have access to your suite when you board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

If I'm in a Junior Suite, can we still have lunch on embarkation day in CK? Or is that just for dinner? I've heard to go on the first day for the Filet Mignon. Thanks!!

If I'm in a Junior Suite, can we still have lunch on embarkation day in CK? Or is that just for dinner? I've heard to go on the first day for the Filet Mignon. Thanks!!

For JS, the CK is only for dinner.

FYI, on Allure 2 weeks ago, filet night had been moved to night 4. Apparently too many people knew about filets on night 1 so they switched it up. The filet we had in the CK on night 4 was the best steak we had all week and we ate LOTS of steak on that cruise.

Last week and the week before on the Allure they did not serve “first night filet” as we are used to having. They saved it for night 4.

Unfortunately, no...unless you are a Pinnacle member of course. JS pax have access only to dinner in CK, and that is also depending on if they have the space available. Not guaranteed.

Not sure if they are doing the Filet on first night still....they have been changing the menu a lot lately. But do agree it is one of the best steaks on the ship...we liked it better than Chops.

Hope you get to enjoy. :)

Do you need to have reservations for the CK?

It's advisable as my experience is that it is very popular. On our first cruise on Oasis we didn't book and quite often got a table with a little wait. We were advised to pre-book for popular nights. On my last cruise (Allure) CK seemed to be fully booked on all days so pre-booking was essential. Even then, we sometimes only booked the previous day or in the morning and the restaurant manager managed to find us space.

BTW this applies if you are in a full suite. If in JS, book as soon as possible.

For JS, the CK is only for dinner.

FYI, on Allure 2 weeks ago, filet night had been moved to night 4. Apparently too many people knew about filets on night 1 so they switched it up. The filet we had in the CK on night 4 was the best steak we had all week and we ate LOTS of steak on that cruise.

Sailed the Oasis 4-15-18. Filet was still served on the 1st night.

Is there a CK on the Mariner?

As Bob said, no there is not...though they are tearing out the former CL (replacing with inside cabins) and are putting in the Suites Lounge on VCL deck.

Seems odd the ships would put in an SL...but not a matching CK, but that's inconsistent RCI for you. :rolleyes: