Vancouver Hotel-1 night prior to cruise

bravemom

we will be traveling via amtrac and need a hotel for 1 night only. the problem i have been encountering is that most i've located on-line have a minimum stay of 2 nights. so please-need 1 night at a safe, clean, pref. 2 room (ala embassy suite type set-up/ a.k.a known as 2 t.v.'s to save our sanity with the kids)location.

any suggestions?

bravemom

dusty here. i am going crazy myself trying to decide what hotel would be best for a pre-night stay. i have decided i am going to ''live on the edge'' and go with priceline for a 4 to 5 star downtown. but i am going with jut one other adult so my situation is easier than yours. i have a site that has one night packages ( i think you can book for just one night ). it is [url="http://www.hellobc.com"]www.hellobc.com[/url]. i also went to vancouver hotels and it brought up tons of links to veiw. i hope you have some good luck.

DUSTY

Carnival Spirit, 9/10/03 Alaska glacier bay

Carvival Spirit, 5/11/05
Alaska glacier bay again

you're going to "ive on the edge"? i'm the one traveling out of the country with 2 kids! seriously-thanks for the info. since my posting i've started considering flying up the night prior (we were going to amtrac it from seattle but they have some cheap fares i can catch which would give us a full day prior to embarking on our cruise) so...it leaves more options open to us. given the exchange rate, a 4 or 5 star is a decent value-so find a great place that you will enjoy!

happy cruising.

bravemom

you are so funny. i am laughing so hard. but seriously, what a 'greatmom' to do this with your kids. it is a trip they will always remember that they did with ' their mom'. and let me tell you it is so much safer and much more stress free to get in that extra day and be sure you wont miss the ship. i just watched the tv show ailine and it showed passengers getting bumped from the plane because it was overbooked. and they were going to get on the ship that day. it was very sad and just confirmed for me to get in the day before no matter what. and if you do there are so many free things to do in vancouver ( or is it seattle you are going to be in for a day extra )? keep posting and i hope you get a good room. on hotwire they show the ammemnities. they have good rates on hotels that have pools and free breakfast. that would cut some cost also for you and your little flock. i am still laughing.

DUSTY

Carvival Spirit, 5/11/05
Alaska glacier bay again

bravemom

you are so funny. i really am laughing so hard. but what a 'greatmom' you are to do this with your kids. and beleive me, it is a cruisers worst nightmare to be bumped or something go wrong at the airport and not make it too the ship on time. that extra day just makes for a more stress free trip. the hotwire hotels show ammenities like pools and free breakfast that could also be good for you with your little flock. good luck and keep posting.

DUSTY

Carvival Spirit, 5/11/05
Alaska glacier bay again

Archived