Stuck in St Martin

Pzazzz

Not only that but Princess docks in St. Maarten, not the French side, St. Martin.

Just because a ship hasn’t sailed on time doesn’t mean it’s “stuck.” If the next port is fairly nearby and there are Princess tours running late, the ship will not sail until all are onboard.

Does anyone know what is happening? The ship’s camera shows CB is still bound for Port Everglades on Sunday evening. I would have thought it normally arrives Sunday a.m. so wonder if the propulsion problem has worsened? We are booked for 25 Nov. in an ocean view. Concerned that Princess will be shoving an oar out our window and expecting us to take turns rowing? :(

Not only that but Princess docks in St. Maarten, not the French side, St. Martin.

Just because a ship hasn’t sailed on time doesn’t mean it’s “stuck.” If the next port is fairly nearby and there are Princess tours running late, the ship will not sail until all are onboard.

(y) Per Pam ... the ship docks on the Dutch side -- St. Maarten.

Certainly could be one of the ship's tours was running late or a medical emergency.

Glad to know CB is now on her way! :)

I am curious at to what the problem was on the CB causing it to drop their lines late. The several times I have been to St Maarten, we have had to wait for returning ship excursions. Watching the traffic from the safe environment of my balcony cabin, I fully understand the problem of getting back to the ship on time. In the evening it has been bumper to bumper as far as I could see.

Perhaps some kind soul will illuminate us on the exact reason the CB left late. Ferris, Ferris....

We're just off the CB today. We actually were late leaving both Antigua and St. Maarten. About an hour late from Antigua and three hours late from St. Maarten. Both evenings it was described as "glitches" and "issues" that needed to be resolved before leaving dock. In both cases the captain kept us apprised of the work and was very professional and re-assuring.

We're just off the CB today. We actually were late leaving both Antigua and St. Maarten. About an hour late from Antigua and three hours late from St. Maarten. Both evenings it was described as "glitches" and "issues" that needed to be resolved before leaving dock. In both cases the captain kept us apprised of the work and was very professional and re-assuring.

But no explanation beyond “glitches and issues”?