Drink Prices

GP&LK

Not that I have noticed, different bars offer different drinks, particularly cocktails but the same drink should be the same price in any bar.

That’s what I thought too. Will see in November I guess when we’re on QM2

My wife and I just got off the QM2 this past Sunday. It was our experience that the drinks were the same prices in the bars we tried; Commodore Club, Chart Room, G-32 and Golden Lion. We also had drinks in the Royal Theater and Queens Room and the prices were the same there as well. The drinks that we tried were house wines, champagne, London Pride beer (now on tap), Jack Daniels, Manhattans and Cosmos. Drink prices have been somewhat of a hot topic on the Cunard board so we felt it was our duty to thoroughly investigate the situation. Just to be sure there was no trickery on Cunard's part, at times we ordered a second and even third round of drinks in a venue. Im pretty sure all was on the up and up but for some reason I don't fully remember.

In my experience a pint of lager (!) is more expensive in the Commodore club. It is the same price in the Chart Room and G32 but it was definitely more expensive in the Commodore club. I remember thinking it was odd as I had assumed the prices would be the same in all bars. I'm on QM2 in November as well so I may report back!

My wife and I just got off the QM2 this past Sunday. It was our experience that the drinks were the same prices in the bars we tried; Commodore Club, Chart Room, G-32 and Golden Lion. We also had drinks in the Royal Theater and Queens Room and the prices were the same there as well. The drinks that we tried were house wines, champagne, London Pride beer (now on tap), Jack Daniels, Manhattans and Cosmos. Drink prices have been somewhat of a hot topic on the Cunard board so we felt it was our duty to thoroughly investigate the situation. Just to be sure there was no trickery on Cunard's part, at times we ordered a second and even third round of drinks in a venue. Im pretty sure all was on the up and up but for some reason I don't fully remember.

Your diligence in pursuit of truth and justice is truly commendable!

I just noticed the Cunard UK FAQ for the question "How much are the drinks on board?" is producing the error "Can't find the page you're looking for." This isn't the first time this has happened with that particular question so it may just be a temporary glitch. But it does make one wonder when the answer to #1 question on the list of "Top 5 most asked questions." on the FAQ goes missing.

The answer to the question "How much are the drinks on board?" is back on the UK FAQ. I don't see any difference in the drinks menus on that page. I suppose I should have actually wished for price increases in my previous post since the menus still appear to be showing old prices. For example, cocktails that Host Hattie recently reported as costing $10.50 on QV are still listed as $9.95 in the online menus.