Hawaii Car Rental/Shuttle Info. Link

Beachiekeen

• 2 weeks later...
Not sure if this has ever been posted but I sat down to start researching car rentals at the ports and found this website. It lists the different rental agencies, where they are and if they provide a shuttle, etc. HTH.

https://www.hawaiicarrentals.net/hawaii-cruise-ship-car-rentals.php

Some of the above is outdated information. Recommend you call the car rental agency at the airport directly for Maui and Kaui since I believe most of them do come pick and drop you from what I recollect from our visit last month. Sometimes they have different locations from near the ports where they pick up and so might be good to confirm with the rental car agencies.

For Kaui - I believe it was exactly outside the area once you walk out of the port

For Maui - 1-2 car rental agency had their buses plying out of the mall near the road from where the ship was docked while few car rental companies had their buses come all the way near the port

For Kona - there is no pickup/drop off since the airport is far away. Recommend you look for car rental places near Kailua Pier and I believe there are 1-2 a few 50-100 yards away - very convenient...