No bid offer

123linz123

I never received a bid offer e-mail for our upcoming sailing on Breakaway. And then one day the link to place a bid just appeared on the homepage of NCL after I logged into my account. That was also inside of 80 days before sailing. The categories I placed a bid on are already full. Maybe that's the case for your category as well?I say keep checking the log in page and see if a link appears.

I got my email 58 days before the cruise, in fact we both have NCL accounts and we both got the upgrade email, good job we did not both secretly bid hoping to surprise the other!

It might have also shown which of us is most generous lol.

And if your TA got you a price lower than NCL's advertised price, you won't receive an invitation either. My online TA saved me about $770 over the NCL price on my next cruise.. I know I won't get a bidding invitation, but I'm happy with what this TA saved me. I have booked through this TA and paid the NCL price, and received an invite to bid.

I got two e mails still don’t think I am going to get it bless November 3

I am on this same cruise and I have not received any notice of my bid either. The prices for this cruise had dropped tremendously over the past few weeks so im sure they are waiting to the last minute to see what happens with people being upgrade from interior rooms to balconies for very cheap.