Glow Party on Escape - age limit?

cruiser123!

Can someone please clarify if there is an age limit to go to the Glow Party (or 80s party)? I have seen mixed reports on kids being there, but i thought Spice H20 was adults only. My teens (14, 15) want to go, but I don't want to be "that mom" that brings them if they aren't allowed.

thanks.

Can someone please clarify if there is an age limit to go to the Glow Party (or 80s party)? I have seen mixed reports on kids being there, but i thought Spice H20 was adults only. My teens (14, 15) want to go, but I don't want to be "that mom" that brings them if they aren't allowed.

Kids are welcome and encouraged to attend. Show up a little early to get your glowy “stuff”. While the dancing goes on for a while after, the main part of the glow party is the first 30-45 minutes. Have a great time.

There’s no age limit. I was on getaway last week, ppl had sleeping babies and toddlers at the party. Come on... it was after 11pm. Please put those sleeping kiddos to bed instead of holding them while you danced.

Definitely a fun time for all. Kids club even gets the kids painted up for the festivities.