Specialty Restaurants

merlot101

Is it a good idea to book the specialty restaurants before the cruise starts? I don't know if this is even possible.

Thanks

It’s only possible to book after you’ve checked in, sometimes there’s a speciality desk in the Cruise Terminal, otherwise there will be one as you board, and there is always one in Windows.

But do make your bookings pretty quickly after you board if you are after particular dates & times. You can ask at Guest Relations where the extra speciality reservations table is set up - sometimes it’s in Discoveries bar on Deck 5. As Azamarajunkies says, there is a permanent reservation table close to the main entrance to Windows buffet.

Also make sure you ask them what night is White Night so you don’t book a speciality restaurant that night by mistake.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

But do make your bookings pretty quickly after you board if you are after particular dates & times. You can ask at Guest Relations where the extra speciality reservations table is set up - sometimes it’s in Discoveries bar on Deck 5. As Azamarajunkies says, there is a permanent reservation table close to the main entrance to Windows buffet.

Also make sure you ask them what night is White Night so you don’t book a speciality restaurant that night by mistake.

Will we be able to find out about the White Night at the start of the cruise? Do they do it on a port night or on while at sea. We would not want to miss that, and we did plan on eating ashore a couple of nights.

Yes you will ask any of the restaurant staff no need to line up at a booking place, the wait staff will be able to tell you or find out.

Later in the day you get a booklet in the room- usually comes with turndown that details a lot. Included in that is the buffet themes for every evening

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I appreciate this information as well as the OP! I've been struggling trying to figure out HOW to figure out WHEN on these dining matters! I don't want to miss anything! I am particularly happy to hear that the buffet themes are announced early as well as the White Night event!