Posh Pass Price?

ready2cruzagain

Search is not working and when I googled it the newest thing I got was from 2014. Can anyone tell me the price of a Posh Pass?

If you are talking about Posh on the Epic, they are no longer selling passes. It is Haven guests only now. We were on the Epic in the Haven last week and saw only Haven guests in Posh.

If you are talking about Posh on the Epic, they are no longer selling passes. It is Haven guests only now. We were on the Epic in the Haven last week and saw only Haven guests in Posh.

Someone reported differently a few weeks back (but had also confirmations that no passes some weeks). Too lazy to search for it.

Takeaway is don't count on the passes but may be worth it to try.

What is a "Posh Pass"?

We are going on our first NCL cruise and are seems to be a number of these "passes", what are the others? I have heard of some passes to go to the spa area and recall others.

Just opened a recent review and they were able to get Posh passes on the 12/9 sailing

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2574959

I just read a review where they were able to get 4 posh passes on the Epic so I am thinking it depends on the cruise.

We are on for 3 weeks so hoping we might be able to get them for one cruise.

What is a "Posh Pass"?

We are going on our first NCL cruise and are seems to be a number of these "passes", what are the others? I have heard of some passes to go to the spa area and recall others.

There are suppose to be about 20 Posh Passes available for non Haven guests on the cruise that has Posh Club. This is a pass that allows you into the Posh area that is for Haven guests. It has cushioned chairs and loungers, a private bar, etc.

A thermal pass is for the spa and runs $199 pp for 7 days (I think $20 more if bought on the ship).