catamaran or boat excursions

cruise13girl

Does anyone have information on a catamaran or boat excursions in St Lucia that accommodate small groups? I don’t want to be crammed on a boat for 5 hours with 80 people. I would like something smaller. My fiance and I would love to see the Pitons and the Black beaches. Suggestions on want to see or who to go with are appreciated.

Thank You

Suggest you try contacting Mystic Man. We were on a catamaran last week with them. There were only 9 of us (min 8 required) and we went whale watching, snorkeled at a marine reserve for some of the best snorkeling ever, had great views of the Pitons, and toured Marigot Bay on the way back to port. There was an option to visit the black sand beach at the snorkel site, but we chose to snorkel for the entire time as it was incredible!

http://www.mysticmantours.com

We did the eco tour for $70 per person.

Suggest you try contacting Mystic Man. We were on a catamaran last week with them. There were only 9 of us (min 8 required) and we went whale watching, snorkeled at a marine reserve for some of the best snorkeling ever, had great views of the Pitons, and toured Marigot Bay on the way back to port. There was an option to visit the black sand beach at the snorkel site, but we chose to snorkel for the entire time as it was incredible!

http://www.mysticmantours.com

We did the eco tour for $70 per person.

Based on their website that is the Cruise Ship Eco Adventure and it sounds really nice! Thanks for posting this :)