Oceania Flights to Venice

galake

We have a O cruise out of Venice next summer and am looking for info on O scheduled flights to Venice. We'll be flying out of Atlanta, but any US hub will do. Interested in airlines, connections, arrival times, deviation issues, and any problems incurred.

This is our 6th O cruise, but only the 2nd using their air schedules. First one to Rome was OK.

Thanks - galake

We did a Venice to Barcelona cruise 2 years ago and had O flights and were very pleased with them. We flew out of Toronto to Philadelphia (Air Canada) then about a 2 hour layover. Flight from Philadelphia to Venice was with American Airlines arriving in the morning ( around 6:30 I think). Our flights home were direct (Barcelona to Toronto) with Air Canada.

I was sceptical using O flights but we’ve used them 3 times and each time, we were happy with the airlines and routes.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We just returned from a Venice to Miami cruise. We used O’s air with deviation so we could arrive in Venice a few days early. Our TA could not find a good connection but O gave us a British Air flight from Chicago to Heathrow. After a 2 hour layover we had a flight to Venice and arrived at noon. We had opted for the premium economy and BA was a true premium economy. We have used O flights 4 times and always have been satisfied. Just be sure you work with them to get acceptable flights.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums