Carnival "Conquest Class" Cabin Information/Photos

TheShayQueen

I saw this on the RCI board and figured that the Carnival board should start one, if there is not one already.

Wouldn't you like a thread to browse through that will tell you about a cabin and see pictures of before you book it? We can compile it all in one place for the new cruisers and even help out the seasoned cruisers. If you have cruised on any of the "conquest class" ships, please share your experience and cabin pics if you have any.

Ship - Carnival Liberty

Sail date - July 2011

Deck - Empress

Stateroom # - 7364

Stateroom category - 8C balcony

Quiet stateroom? (comment on any problems) - Yes, nothing but cabins above and below ours.

Connecting stateroom? - no

Balcony view - This is a standard balcony, not obstructed, so normal view.

Balcony size - Normal size

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? - N/A

Would you book this cabin again? – yes

Any other comments? -

232323232%7Ffp53996%3Enu%3D3368%3E838%3E%3B%3C5%3EWSNRCG%3D3686685%3A49337nu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp53996%3Enu%3D3368%3E838%3E%3B%3C5%3EWSNRCG%3D3686685%3A4%3B337nu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp54364%3Enu%3D3954%3E7%3C9%3E947%3E2%3A457%3C9%3A38246ot1lsi

Ship – Carnival Freedom

Sail date - August 2012

Deck - Main

Stateroom # - 2344

Stateroom category - 6C oceanview

Quiet stateroom? (comment on any problems) - NO! There was a constant gushing noise like there was a water pipe inside the cabin. I don't know what it was, but you could hear it at times throughout the day/night.

Connecting stateroom? - yes

Balcony view - N/A

Balcony size - N/A

Would you book this cabin again? – no

Any other comments? – I have stayed on the main deck before on another ship and didn't have this noise problem.

232323232%7Ffp63577%3Enu%3D3368%3E838%3E%3B%3C5%3EWSNRCG%3D3854374648337nu0mrj

This is actually on the Celebrity board. Are you volunteering to keep up the spreadsheet like librarylady does over there?

Yep, that's how the thread on RCI got started. She said she got it from the Celebrity board. I am definitely not volunteering to keep up the spreadsheet :eek:. Anybody else is more than welcome to do that :). I can barely keep up with my daily duties.

Yep, that's how the thread on RCI got started. She said she got it from the Celebrity board. I am definitely not volunteering to keep up the spreadsheet :eek:. Anybody else is more than welcome to do that :). I can barely keep up with my daily duties.

Hahahaha! Me too. I'm terrible at stuff like that :D

Great idea! How do you find out what class a particular ship is in?

Magic?

Triumph?

CONQUEST class is - Conquest, Glory, Valor, Liberty and Freedom

Magic is DREAM class and Triumph is DESTINY class. I haven't been on either of these yet. Start a thread! :D

Ship - Carnival Liberty

Sail date - December 2012

Deck - Lido

Stateroom # - 9210

Stateroom category - 8D balcony, port side

Quiet stateroom? (comment on any problems) - Yes.

Balcony view - The view from the balcony was slightly obstructed when looking towards the bow (to the right when standing on the balcony) because of the bridge and also the balcony just atop the bridge (cabin 9200). You could actually see directly onto the balcony of 9200 and vice versa.

Would you book this cabin again? – yes, but I wouldn't pay full price for it

Any other comments? - We were offered this balcony by the upsell fairly, and it was a good deal. We were fine with it, but it would not be my first choice of balcony cabins on this deck if I was paying full price. It is not very private when the passengers from 9200 are on their balcony.

Here you can see that the forward view was somewhat obstructed. The "glass wall" is a wind guard for the suite balcony (9200).

181819_4683814385293_1629924478_n.jpg

In this photo (aimed a little lower), you can make out some of the officers on the bridge:

16082_4683812745252_1293409317_n.jpg

Ship - Carnival Conquest

Sail date - Feb, 2013

Deck - Empress

Stateroom # - 7205

Stateroom category - 4J, facing forward, HC

Balcony view - N/A

Balcony size - N/A

Would you book this cabin again? – NO, the head of the bed was 4 or 5 feet from the refrigerator which hums 24/7. The cabin is so small, the beds cannot be moved together. The curtains have to be closed at night, so you wake up to pitch dark. We had a extra windy cruise and the secret decks in front were closed all the time. I hated this cabin.

Standing at the door, this is the entire cabin.. smaller than a regular inside. AVOID imo.

Picture011-2_zps8b1a9b9b.jpg

Picture004_zpsee61fd3b.jpg

Ship - Carnival Valor

Sail date - February 2013

Deck - Upper

Stateroom # - 6450

Stateroom category - 8A balcony

Quiet stateroom? (comment on any problems) - Very quiet

Connecting stateroom? - No

Balcony view - Last cabin before the aft wrap - excellent.

Balcony size - Longer than normal - had two chairs, one lounger and one small table.

Would you book this cabin again? – In a heartbeat!

Any other comments? - This was one of the "L" shaped cabins and I absolutely loved it!

"Special" entrance to the aft wrap and "L" cabin:

65195_10151511683141419_512834183_n.jpg

Walking into room - door behind me and closets to the left:

524949_10151511670216419_363276111_n.jpg

Facing aft - I believe I'm standing in the bathroom door to get this shot:

404793_10151511670231419_423376742_n.jpg

Facing forward on the balcony:

69671_10151511670396419_1198631508_n.jpg

Facing aft:

538294_10151511670511419_1296366348_n.jpg

Ship - Carnival Conquest

Sail date - Feb, 2013

Deck - Empress

Stateroom # - 7205

Stateroom category - 4J, facing forward, HC

Balcony view - N/A

Balcony size - N/A

Would you book this cabin again? – NO, the head of the bed was 4 or 5 feet from the refrigerator which hums 24/7. The cabin is so small, the beds cannot be moved together. The curtains have to be closed at night, so you wake up to pitch dark. We had a extra windy cruise and the secret decks in front were closed all the time. I hated this cabin.

Standing at the door, this is the entire cabin.. smaller than a regular inside. AVOID imo.

Picture011-2_zps8b1a9b9b.jpg

Picture004_zpsee61fd3b.jpg

Would you happen to have more picture of this room? A family member has this cabin booked for Oct. cruise.

Would you happen to have more picture of this room? A family member has this cabin booked for Oct. cruise.

That is the whole room.. you can see the thing across from the head of the bed closest to the door. my back is against the door. The closet space is more limited than a regular cabin.

It is a full HC cabin and the bath is bigger. I had some people say they picked this cabin on purpose. It might have been fine if it had not been so windy the ship rocked so much the Captain would not allow the doors to the secret deck to be unlocked. I have a few more.. but nothing that would show any more of the cabin.. I have 3 of the shower for instance.. this shows the shower is HUGE .. the bathroom very large.

PS see the wooden thing on the left in this picture.. the refrigerator is in the bottom of that.

wheelchair can roll right into this shower easily. (I got upgraded from a picked cabin and wasnt happy, Im not HC).

Picture008_zpsc1dd2047.jpg

That is the whole room.. you can see the thing across from the head of the bed closest to the door. my back is against the door. The closet space is more limited than a regular cabin.

It is a full HC cabin and the bath is bigger. I had some people say they picked this cabin on purpose. It might have been fine if it had not been so windy the ship rocked so much the Captain would not allow the doors to the secret deck to be unlocked. I have a few more.. but nothing that would show any more of the cabin.. I have 3 of the shower for instance.. this shows the shower is HUGE .. the bathroom very large.

PS see the wooden thing on the left in this picture.. the refrigerator is in the bottom of that.

wheelchair can roll right into this shower easily. (I got upgraded from a picked cabin and wasnt happy, Im not HC).

Picture008_zpsc1dd2047.jpg

Thanks for the other picture. The room looks nothing like the deck plan picture from carnivals website. I think the room will be fine for them its their first time cruising so they will have nothing to compare it to. I on the other hand have a ocean suite booked.:D

there is a website that you can see pictures of just about any cabin on any ship on any cruise line. cruise liner rooms dot com (all one word).

Thanks for the website. The two rooms we have booked are not listed on there for pictures

CONQUEST class is - Conquest, Glory, Valor, Liberty and Freedom

Magic is DREAM class and Triumph is DESTINY class. I haven't been on either of these yet. Start a thread! :D

The Triumph is actually the Triumph Class. After the Destiny, one more deck was added when the Triumph and the Victory were made so they changed the classes. The Destiny was in a class by herself, then the Triumph and Victory were in the Triumph class.

there is a website that you can see pictures of just about any cabin on any ship on any cruise line. cruise liner rooms dot com (all one word).

I must be doing something wrong. When I click on cabin pics. It takes me to ask .com.

:D

Ship - Carnival Liberty

Deck - Lido

Stateroom # - 9210

Stateroom category - 8D balcony, port side

Balcony view - The view from the balcony was slightly obstructed when looking towards the bow (to the right when standing on the balcony) because of the bridge and also the balcony just atop the bridge (cabin 9200). You could actually see directly onto the balcony of 9200 and vice versa.

Would you book this cabin again? – yes, but I wouldn't pay full price for it

Any other comments? - We were offered this balcony by the upsell fairly, and it was a good deal. We were fine with it, but it would not be my first choice of balcony cabins on this deck if I was paying full price. It is not very private when the passengers from 9200 are on their balcony.

Here you can see that the forward view was somewhat obstructed. The "glass wall" is a wind guard for the suite balcony (9200).

181819_4683814385293_1629924478_n.jpg

In this photo (aimed a little lower), you can make out some of the officers on the bridge:

16082_4683812745252_1293409317_n.jpg

You do know that if you can see them, they can see you. So watch what you might or might not wear on your balcony :eek::D

The website doesn't have ALL cabins and the main reason for this thread is to hopefully provide information. A lot of cruisers want to know about a room (size, noise, balcony, etc.) before or even after booking it. I'm not sure, but I don't think the website provides that, just pictures.

The Triumph is actually the Triumph Class. After the Destiny, one more deck was added when the Triumph and the Victory were made so they changed the classes. The Destiny was in a class by herself, then the Triumph and Victory were in the Triumph class.

Thanks for clearing that up for me! I had no idea.

Ship – Carnival Glory

Sail date - January 2012

Deck - Verandah

Stateroom # - 8243

Stateroom category - 4F interior

Any other comments? – "I like interior rooms cause one I save money and the other is that I’m never in the room only to sleep and shower."

For more information, please see the member's review:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1552935

IMG_3437.jpg

Ship – Carnival Glory

Deck - Empress

Stateroom # - 7344

Stateroom category - 8C balcony

Balcony size - standard

Any other comments? – "Our cabin 7344 was very comfortable with a decent shower. We’d book the same again."

For more information, please see the member's review:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1753859

DSCF0368_zps34af4a47.jpg

DSCF0370_zpscfebfce2.jpg

Archived