Big unveiling tomorrow???

Harborgirl246

EVOLUTION MEETS REVOLUTION

Dear Julie,

We're letting you know first—because you're a valued Captain's Club

member—that we're about to reveal something you won't want to miss.

So watch your inbox this Thursday for the big unveiling.

See you then.

Mine says:

Evolution meets Revolution:

We're letting you know first—because you're a valued Captain's Club

member—that we're about to reveal something you won't want to miss.

So watch your inbox this Thursday for the big unveiling.

See you then.

I guess we could always hope for a new Captain's Club level in between Elite Plus and Zenith. :rolleyes:

Transatlantic cruises with included gratuities would be nice, since my above wish probably won't take place. If we become Zenith at some point, that is when they will institute a new level between Elite Plus and Zenith.

Could Evolution and Revolution be the names of Edge Class ships 3 & 4????

Agree, would not be surprised if that was it, I was making my predictions prior without the benefit of seeing the email. I'll have to check with my son, he's been getting my email's for 20 years from the Captains club.

They've been calling the upcoming revitalization of the entire fleet (including the complete gutting and remodel of every single cabin on all ships) the Celebrity Revolution, which will take place between 2019 and 2022 (I believe). I know that the Millennium is slated to be complete by the 2019 Alaska season... perhaps it is more details on this?

Personally, I'm hoping for a complete remodel of the website and the overhaul of the IT department. I do think however that the suggestions by previous posters are more accurate however!

They may also be introducing non-refundable deposits. I know they are coming this month.

About the time I received the email, I was looking at a drop-down menu on ChoiceAir that allows me to choose the ship on which I am sailing. "Celebrity O" was listed as a ship. I did an Internet search and looked at the list of ships on the Celebrity site could find no "O" anywhere except on ChoiceAir.

I clicked on Celebrity O on ChoiceAir and looked as far out as 2020, but the site would never allow me to "select a date." Could this mysterious "O" be a new ship? Or, have I missed something?

About the time I received the email, I was looking at a drop-down menu on ChoiceAir that allows me to choose the ship on which I am sailing. "Celebrity O" was listed as a ship. I did an Internet search and looked at the list of ships on the Celebrity site could find no "O" anywhere except on ChoiceAir.

I clicked on Celebrity O on ChoiceAir and looked as far out as 2020, but the site would never allow me to "select a date." Could this mysterious "O" be a new ship? Or, have I missed something?

If it was anywhere on the Celebrity or Choice Air Website, "O" might just be an exclamation meaning nothing!