Wedding Swag Bags (ie OOT bags) and Wedding Invitation - Warning Picture Heavy!!

storkLA

Please see the previous post titled ***5 Star*** Wedding on the Sapphire Princess - for the review and some preliminary wedding pictures.

I want to thank past brides who shared their ideas and photos with us, as most of these ideas came from them! I called them "Wedding Swag Bags," as we are from the LA/Hollywood area, it seemed to me that everyone on a cruise is technically an "out of towner."

The most used piece from the whole swag bag were the lanyards. I initially thought they looked pretty cheesy and couldn't imagine anyone putting them on, but EVERYONE thought they were fantastic and incredibly useful. Everyone also loved the door magnets so it was easy to identify rooms of our wedding guests if we needed to get messages to everyone.

Happy to answer any questions. Best wishes to everyone!

IMG_1996.jpg.12c657c735542ea3105e79485b24ef90.jpg

IMG_1814.jpg.08de7fb3059460d346ed09c0a3f16a5e.jpg

IMG_2010.jpg.f6a28883bc9629a9df27a9b06de7533c.jpg

IMG_2008.jpg.5b58886f0c1742a6f660d3a34ed52073.jpg

IMG_2009.jpg.a8d3e388457129357f365e3071cff11e.jpg

IMG_2001.jpg.dd05c8b8d52a8f95c46a03a4df5f5052.jpg

IMG_1993.jpg.cba10e3409a98010b910d98062b5204f.jpg

IMG_1994_2.jpg.d2ceccbdadd14a29b8bb6f7c7a82c108.jpg

IMG_1826.jpg.42baf5711950621ed1b7e4c634d76462.jpg

IMG_1816.jpg.813aa69986eb1e419c31801800770117.jpg

IMG_1997.jpg.3ab3e38d880bb9f446f53648ed0517fc.jpg

IMG_1825.jpg.f13c9cee0a4112fec63b0e766903e433.jpg

IMG_1804.jpg.fe6b1b7fe9319eae1ba536203c8223b5.jpg

IMG_1820.jpg.7fd91f088be54800580c1e360cf62401.jpg

IMG_1805.jpg.e261880fb154aef81953fee96e9de6eb.jpg

IMG_1815.jpg.83f1aec9b934e44b7a65e45d04645e39.jpg

IMG_1812.jpg.8ad49420d9ea90ee7c76d585fd3e995d.jpg

IMG_1808.jpg.5d79c0472bb0b26b3e4505e21380fb6e.jpg

IMG_1810.jpg.5f1b293fa1381448080e0be0599df8dc.jpg

IMG_1802.jpg.cd68b26c707c5d323c00738839bfc47a.jpg

IMG_1824.jpg.8e4f918b3236106e9f66666223340621.jpg

Sorry the pictures didn't come through as big as i'd hoped.

The big plastic toiletry bag has a sticker that says "Jim and Layne's Cruise Wedding Survival Kit .... Party it up ..we've got your back"

The other kits fit inside that bag and included:

Gringo in the Sun Recovery Kit

Motion of the Ocean Recovery Kit

Hangover Recovery Kit

Morning After Recovery Kit

In Sickness and In Health - inside of which was the O'Sh*t Kit ... for when you hurt yourself or someone else (mini first aid kit).

We included our welcome letter (with the captains wheel at the top)

and a "calendar of events" with dates and times of privatized events, and on the back was a "cruise roster" of guests and their cabin numbers.

The Flash-Drive was actually our wedding favor - given out at the reception which we pre-loaded with our favorite songs - kind of like the CD idea, but it can fit a lot more music than 1 CD, and can subsequently be used for other things.

How awesome!!!! I love it, you did an amazing job! I have a few questions! :)

First, did you personalize those lanyards? and if so, where?

What were the full contents of the "hangover recovery kit"? and..

What were the full contents of the "morning after recovery kit"?

Also, where did you get the tote bag and the magnets?

I know a million questions! lol

How awesome!!!! I love it, you did an amazing job! I have a few questions! :)

First, did you personalize those lanyards? and if so, where?

What were the full contents of the "hangover recovery kit"? and..

What were the full contents of the "morning after recovery kit"?

Also, where did you get the tote bag and the magnets?

I know a million questions! lol

Thank you for the compliments! We had a lot of fun putting them together.

We did personalize the Lanyards - http://www.customlanyard.net/

I just checked their website and they are having a 60% off sale that ends today!

The cards we put inside them we ordered from Vistaprint.com - used their discounted business cards and they fit perfectly! I probably have about 100 extra i can send to someone. i think their minimum order was 250 but Vistaprint always has so many discounts and free "samples" going, you may wish to just personalize them with your own theme.

Contents of Hangover Recovery Kit:

2 starbucks - instant coffee's

2 packets of tylenol

2 packets of pepto bismol

2 packets of imodium

1 roll of Tums

Contents of Morning After Recovery Kit:

1 roll Lifesavers - mint

1 roll Lifesavers - fruit flavored.

We ordered all the tote bags, magnets and all the stickers used in the kit through Vistaprint. We found a 50% off coupon online and it came in very very handy.

Hope that helps!!

I just checked their website and they are having a 60% off sale that ends today!

The cards we put inside them we ordered from Vistaprint.com - used their discounted business cards and they fit perfectly! I probably have about 100 extra i can send to someone. i think their minimum order was 250 but Vistaprint always has so many discounts and free "samples" going, you may wish to just personalize them with your own theme.

2 packets of tylenol

2 packets of imodium

1 roll of Tums

1 roll Lifesavers - mint

We ordered all the tote bags, magnets and all the stickers used in the kit through Vistaprint. We found a 50% off coupon online and it came in very very handy.

Hope that helps!!

I love it!! Would you be able to send me like 50 of the business cards? I could pay for the shipping if anything! I appreciate it so much. Thank you!

I love your bags! I was wondering where you got the stickers for the hand sanitizers. I want to get the same bottles from Bath and Body Works but cant find stickers for the life of me!

TIA!!

I was wondering the exact same thing, I'm guessing vistaprint! She did an excellent job with her bags.

I was wondering the exact same thing, I'm guessing vistaprint! She did an excellent job with her bags.

Yes, I got them from Vistaprint. :) I used "return address labels" as the size was as close to the right size as i could find.

One of the best gift bags yet!!

How many cruisers did you have?

Was this a per person bag or per cabin?

We had 68 cruisers total. I did one bag per per "party." we only had a few single friends rooming together so they each got their own, but most were couples and a few were families with kids. Ended up being a total of 40 bags, plus 4 mini gift bags for the little kids, with age-appropriate toys (bubbles, stickers, beach balls, etc)

I love it!! Would you be able to send me like 50 of the business cards? I could pay for the shipping if anything! I appreciate it so much. Thank you!

no problem, just post your email address so i can contact you off the board.

Wow! That's a ton of cool stuff. If you don't mind my asking, what was your budget for each bag? We just started planning the OOT bags last night and I'm thinking that I'll end up spending much more than I expected...

Wow! That's a ton of cool stuff. If you don't mind my asking, what was your budget for each bag? We just started planning the OOT bags last night and I'm thinking that I'll end up spending much more than I expected...

planned budget was $40 per bag, but we went a little crazy copying everyone else's great ideas, and they came out to a little over $50. I did spend a lot of time online shopping for the best prices on bulk items, since we were making so many.

planned budget was $40 per bag, but we went a little crazy copying everyone else's great ideas, and they came out to a little over $50. I did spend a lot of time online shopping for the best prices on bulk items, since we were making so many.

WOW! That's actually pretty reasonable for such a great OOT bag!

also, where did you get the bottles? They're really nice. I was going to just buy those off the shelf but I might personalize...

I got them on this site: http://www.discountmugs.com/nc/category/sports-bottles/

They came out really nice, and they always have some promotion going on. It looks like 10% off today. Typically the more you buy, the better the price on each individual piece.

Best Wishes!!

I got them on this site: http://www.discountmugs.com/nc/category/sports-bottles/

They came out really nice, and they always have some promotion going on. It looks like 10% off today. Typically the more you buy, the better the price on each individual piece.

Best Wishes!!

That's where I was looking at them too. I've worked with them a few times for work a couple years ago. The stuff we got from them was great- Shotglasses and carabiner keychains with a little led light on it.

2 packets of tylenol

2 packets of imodium

1 roll of Tums

1 roll Lifesavers - mint

Hope that helps!!

I love the ideas! Thanks so much for sharing with us. Where did you have the flash drives personalized? I also was wondering if you still had any of the cards left? I would pay for shipping!

Thanks again!