OFF. CC 3rd ANNUAL SUPERBOWL/VALENTINE B2B 2/2 & 2/8 2014 ON THE FREEDOM REDUCED DEP.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM WITH US

ONE WEEK OR BOTH

Feb 2nd Western Wk 1

Sun - Pt Everglades / CC M & G / Sailaway

CC Superbowl Party

CC Door Decorating Contest Begins

Mon - Key West 8am - 4pm

Tues - SEA DAY

CC Cabin Poker Crawl - 1pm

CC game of LRC - 4pm (always a crowd pleaser)

Wed - Grand Cayman - 7am - 4pm

Thurs - Ochos Rios, Jamaica 7:30 am - 2:30 pm

CC game of LRC - 4pm

Fri - SEA DAY

CC Golf Challenge or Slot Pull - a.m.

CC game of LRC - 4pm

CC Door Decorating Winner announced

Sat - Pt Everglades

Feb 8th Eastern Wk 2

Sat - Pt Everglades

CC M & G / Sail Away

Sun - SEA DAY

CC Golf Challenge and/or Slot Pull a.m.

CC game of LRC 4pm

Mon - SEA DAY

CC Cabin Poker Crawl 1pm

CC game of LRC 4pm

Tues - St. Thomas U.S.V.I 8am - 6pm

Wed - Antigua 8am - 6pm

Thurs - Tortola B.V.I. 7am - 2:30 pm

CC game of LRC - 4pm

Fri - SEA DAY - VALENTINES

CC game of LRC 4pm

Sat - Nassau 1pm - 7pm

Sun - Pt. Everglades

Who is interested ?????

To be part of the Official CC Group Cruise... please click the link for pricing and contact info for the official Cruise Critic Member Cruises Agent.

You must mention that you are part of the Cruise Critic Group

http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groups.cfm?ID=268

Please know that you can book with her at our Group rate which includes a little OBC

OR

you can book Early Saver, Past Guest, Military, Senior or whatever rate works best for you !!!

The CC Group Agent is also able to use those rates.

You may also choose to use the Group Rate at this point to allow you the ability to use a reduced deposit. When you are ready to fully deposit you can then switch to whatever rate works for you, but you would forfeit the Group OBC.

We are also able to use our Future Cruise Certificates...:D

NOW WHO IS READY TO COUNT DOWN THE DAYS TO FREEDOM ON THE HIGH SEAS WITH US .......

Add your names to the list whether its a yes or maybe put yourself on the interested list.:D

Cruisingcouple2008 - Amy and Austin - NY

Suziq333 - Sue and Bruce

JMWG49 - Jill and Jonathan

Ramrax4 - Robin and Robert-BOOKED

My6Dogs - Mike and Ann

IslandtoIsland - Tracey and Marcus

Luckysll - Sandy

Ernvette - Lenore and Ernie

Gord and Sharon

Platinumbob - Rob and Trish

Poomah - Tyna and Bill

Jordainaire - Bill and Leila-BOOKED

Okay, let's get this party started!!! :D

You know I'm going to be booking, it will just have to wait until after my knee surgery at the end of the month. Got to have something to look forward to doing after the surgery besides physiotherapy. :D

The few previous posts from the other thread can we repeat here I just want to list the names that we have had suggested so far :

Sweetheart Freedom Football Followers

Here are some thoughts that my friend Sandy LuckySLL came up with

Originally Posted by Luckysll viewpost.gif

Some group name suggestions:

Freedom Fanatics

Freedom Funlovers

Freedom Cruiseaholics

and her best one yet

TEAM NFL....

National Freedom Lovers

I love this one it fits with superbowl and Valentines

NAUTICAL Freedom Lovers?!?

Also, there is an error in the pricing..I beleive you left out a digit in the 4B category...it says $81.72! SOLD! I'd go for sure!

Edited by jmwg49
more

Also, there is an error in the pricing..I beleive you left out a digit in the 4B category...it says $81.72! SOLD! I'd go for sure!

"Nautical"....that's what I was looking for! :D I told Amy I was trying to think up something that would go with "NFL" (in honor of the SuperBowl). "Freedom" and "lovers" (which fits in with Valentine's Day) were easy, but for some reason, I could not think of any word starting with N that fit. And now that I see it, Nautical is just so obvious, and so right.

I like it!

Edited by Luckysll

Like this one better, since it is not just 1 nation going on the cruise. A great little tweak on an already excellent suggestion...thanks Sandy and Jill :D

Like this one better, since it is not just 1 nation going on the cruise. A great little tweak on an already excellent suggestion...thanks Sandy and Jill :D

Suzi I agree I like the whole Nautical Freedom Lovers logo

Jill - yes I emailed the CC powers that be that actually create that page. Johna replied to me that its 817.72, but the CC people havent fixed it yet.

We CANADIANS have got to stick together!!! (Mississauga, Ontario here!)

Well, we have been mulling it over and decided we won't be doing the Freedom with the group. :( We had a few b2b's to choose from and went with the Breeze instead for St. Maarten and Ocho Rios, the only ports we will not have been to by then. Sad we won't be with the group, but thrilled to finally do a b2b. Sandy, hopefully "your son" and I will cruise with you again in the future :D and Amy I will see you on the Dream!

Well, we have been mulling it over and decided we won't be doing the Freedom with the group. :( We had a few b2b's to choose from and went with the Breeze instead for St. Maarten and Ocho Rios, the only ports we will not have been to by then. Sad we won't be with the group, but thrilled to finally do a b2b. Sandy, hopefully "your son" and I will cruise with you again in the future :D and Amy I will see you on the Dream!

Sorry you and Marcus won't be joining us, but I understand. Have a great time on the Breeze.

We CANADIANS have got to stick together!!! (Mississauga, Ontario here!)

Woohoo....nice to meet you :D

You are sooo lucky to be doing the repo of the Miracle... we wanted to do it but had other things booked already and couldn't justify it :( What a trip of a lifetime that one is :)

Yes, and sadly we had to cancel the other group cruise with Amy to book the repo/Panama cruise. But, yes, it is a chance of a lifetime. We have 2 teens, and we are taking them out of school for two weeks (many do not agree with that, but whatever!) because we feel it is an opportunity and we want to share it with our kids. We are very excited about the repo and we love the Miracle.

This B2B, if all goes well will be just Jonathan and myself, and most of the ports we have not been to yet. Very much looking forward to becoming 'officially' booked!

Tracey - Thats cool we all have to choose the itinerary that makes us the happiest. We all work hard for our vacation dollars.:D I am very happy though that we will be sailing with you and Marcus on the Dream. I cant wait just think it will be here before we know it.:D

Woohoo....nice to meet you :D

You are sooo lucky to be doing the repo of the Miracle... we wanted to do it but had other things booked already and couldn't justify it :( What a trip of a lifetime that one is :)

OH NO !!!!! The two of you together now !!!!!! Just kidding. I think you will both hit it off nicely actually:D

Tracey - Thats cool we all have to choose the itinerary that makes us the happiest. We all work hard for our vacation dollars.:D I am very happy though that we will be sailing with you and Marcus on the Dream. I cant wait just think it will be here before we know it.:D

I am really looking forward to sailing with you guys again on the Dream. I love that itinerary and am also looking forward to the 2.0 upgrades that will be done to the ship before we board. Even though they aren't getting everything, it will still be nice. I think the Magic has spoiled me. :eek:

Yes, and sadly we had to cancel the other group cruise with Amy to book the repo/Panama cruise. But, yes, it is a chance of a lifetime. We have 2 teens, and we are taking them out of school for two weeks (many do not agree with that, but whatever!) because we feel it is an opportunity and we want to share it with our kids. We are very excited about the repo and we love the Miracle.

This B2B, if all goes well will be just Jonathan and myself, and most of the ports we have not been to yet. Very much looking forward to becoming 'officially' booked!

It will be an education for them. To sail through the canal with all of its history. Maybe get them to watch the making of the Panama Canal before you go. Then when they sail it, it will be that much more interesting :)

I hear ya about being "officially" booked.....just waiting on a couple of things to be settled then we are all in :D

FIND YOUR FREEDOM WITH US

ONE WEEK OR BOTH

Feb 2nd Western Wk 1

Sun - Pt Everglades / CC M & G / Sailaway

CC Superbowl Party

Mon - Key West 8am - 4pm

Tues - SEA DAY

CC Cabin Poker Crawl - 1pm

CC game of LRC - 4pm (always a crowd pleaser)

Wed - Grand Cayman - 7am - 4pm

Thurs - Ochos Rios, Jamaica 7:30 am - 2:30 pm

CC game of LRC - 4pm

Fri - SEA DAY

CC Golf Challenge or Slot Pull - a.m.

CC game of LRC - 4pm

Sat - Pt Everglades

Feb 8th Eastern Wk 2

Sat - Pt Everglades

CC M & G / Sail Away

Sun - SEA DAY

CC Golf Challenge and/or Slot Pull a.m.

CC game of LRC 4pm

Mon - SEA DAY

CC Cabin Poker Crawl 1pm

CC game of LRC 4pm

Tues - St. Thomas U.S.V.I 8am - 6pm

Wed - Antigua 8am - 6pm

Thurs - Tortola B.V.I. 7am - 2:30 pm

CC game of LRC - 4pm

Fri - SEA DAY - VALENTINES

CC game of LRC 4pm

Sat - Nassau 1pm - 7pm

Sun - Pt. Everglades

Who is interested ?????

To be part of the Official CC Group Cruise... please click the link for pricing and contact info for the official Cruise Critic Member Cruises Agent.

You must mention that you are part of the Cruise Critic Group

http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groups.cfm?ID=268

Please know that you can book with her at our Group rate which includes a little OBC

OR

you can book Early Saver, Past Guest, Military, Senior or whatever rate works best for you !!!

The CC Group Agent is also able to use those rates.

You may also choose to use the Group Rate at this point to allow you the ability to use a reduced deposit. When you are ready to fully deposit you can then switch to whatever rate works for you, but you would forfeit the Group OBC.

We are also able to use our Future Cruise Certificates...:D

NOW WHO IS READY TO COUNT DOWN THE DAYS TO FREEDOM ON THE HIGH SEAS WITH US .......

Add your names to the list whether its a yes or maybe put yourself on the interested list.:D

Cruisingcouple2008 - Amy and Austin - NY

Suziq333 - Sue and Bruce

JMWG49 - Jill and Jonathan

Ramrax4 - Robin and Robert-BOOKED

My6Dogs - Mike and Ann

Luckysll - Sandy

Ernvette - Lenore and Ernie

Gord and Sharon

Platinumbob - Rob and Trish

Poomah - Tyna and Bill

Jordainaire - Bill and Leila-BOOKED

Sweetreet - Rita and Jay

Hope all the Moms had a good day today. I went to brunch with my daugher, son-in-law and grandson. Great weather here, with temps around 20 C (70 F), nice after all the rain we've had.

I agree Sandy..finally some nice weather :) This week should be nice, but temps are going down again...when will it end :(

So I have been checking out some of the ports and decided to leave it for awhile...to much to choose from Yikes !!!!!

Sent an email to Johna!!!!!! You know what that means!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soon will need to adjust my countdown clocks!!!:)

So glad to hear that Jill. So what did you decide ? You and DH only ? One week or two ??

I really hope this one does work out and that we get to sail together. Who knows maybe I can even convince Ishtar to hop on board. I'll do my best this weekend when we have lunch in NYC and see the show.