Restricted business

merlot101

It varies, but it always means that it is non-refundable. For international fares it usually means there is a change fee so you are able to use the fare for another journey within 12 months of original purchase date (not travel date) for a change fee ranging from $150-450 (depends on rules of the actual fare). If you are looking at this on the airline's web site, on one of the pages you navigate through there will be a link to the fare rules. Click on that link and follow other links until the fare rules are displayed. The search (<Ctrl> F) on Change and you will eventually find what the change fee is. Some have exceptions to the rules, death, death in family, or illness, but again not all fares, so check the fare rules.

If you have a subscription service like Expert Flyer (the one I use), you can actually search on the fare rule if you can find the 6 character fare rule for the ticket you are considering.

I hope that helps.

Restricted business means business for over the ocean portion of your trip but not ne essarily the rest. So if you are flying Topeka to jfk jfk to London the Topeka leg could be in economy

I assume you are speaking of what the cruise line is offering. This is what regent offers as well

Sent from my iPad using Forums