Elbow Beach Resort and Bad Weather

Travelingsisters

We are leaving on July 8th for Bermuda and have reserved through Resorts for a Day the Elbow Beach Day Pass for July 11th. I keep checking the Weather Channel and it says Thunderstorms 80% chance.

Can anyone tell me if it does rain, is it like the Caribbean and rain for a little while and then clear up?

Thanks for any info you can give me. Tickets say rain or shine, so hoping for the best.

This is one of my hesitations in Booking the day passes. I really like the idea and what they include but I would be devastated if we spent all that $$$ to be totally rained out. We are going mid October which is toward the end of the season so we may just chance it with not reserving in advance and seeing how the weather is on arrival if they have availability.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks to Charles4515, I have been checking weather.bm and it looks like Wednesday may not be a complete washout. Have to wait until tomorrow to check on Thursday. Initially, Thursday looked better than Wednesday, that keeps changing. I called Resort for a Day and they said I had until Monday to change my passes to Thursday.

Thank you princeton12321 for your response, hopefully we'll have the come and go quickly weather. We have been to Bermuda a few times and luckily had sunny weather each time.

WDW Princess, I think in the future we may do as you are doing and wait. Have a great cruise.