Ship shop's

Unregistered, just back from your P&O cruise? Get published on Cruise Critic; Write a Review!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 05:25 AM.
Yorkshire
79 Posts
Joined Feb 2017
Hello, please could anyone tell me if I can buy Christian Dior hypnotic poison and Clarins beauty flash balm on Brittannia. Can I also buy aerosol spray sun lotion on the ship (do they have a Boot's shop or similar)? I'm looking to save weight on baggage allowance.

Thank you.
Herefordshire
57 Posts
Joined Apr 2011
Originally posted by JimJam39
Hello, please could anyone tell me if I can buy Christian Dior hypnotic poison and Clarins beauty flash balm on Brittannia. Can I also buy aerosol spray sun lotion on the ship (do they have a Boot's shop or similar)? I'm looking to save weight on baggage allowance.

Thank you.

In my experience they sell most perfumes and toiletries including sun tan lotions. Whether they sell your favourite brands I have no idea. Cabins have basic stuff like shampoo and shower gels. Shops on board are always more expensive.
Cornwall, UK
2,118 Posts
Joined Feb 2007
Originally posted by sparky43
In my experience they sell most perfumes and toiletries including sun tan lotions. Whether they sell your favourite brands I have no idea. Cabins have basic stuff like shampoo and shower gels. Shops on board are always more expensive.

They are not 'always more expensive' ....my favourite L'Oréal face cream was about £8 less than I pay ashore!!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Still to come:-

Oriana Christmas in the Canaries 21 Dec 2017
Ventura Caribbean & USA 5 Feb 2018
Marella Discovery 2 Aegean & Adriatic 28 Sep 2018
United Kingdom
232 Posts
Joined Mar 2015
"Hypnotic poison"? How do they come up with these names? It sounds like using it should be a criminal offence!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
JH

England
2,095 Posts
Joined Feb 2004
Can I assume that OBC can be used in all of the shops as in the 'paid for' restaurants onboard Britannia? Are the loyalty 'tier' discount %'s also taken into consideration when purchasing items using OBC?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Colin
61 Posts
Joined Aug 2017
Originally posted by Cosmic Rays
Can I assume that OBC can be used in all of the shops as in the 'paid for' restaurants onboard Britannia? Are the loyalty 'tier' discount %'s also taken into consideration when purchasing items using OBC?
Yes, your OBC can be used for your purchases in the shops.
Your loyalty tier % discount is only applied to your purchases after your allocated OBC has been used up. You can't use your loyalty tier % discount and your OBC together. Hope that makes sense.