European Waterways Anyone?

Lois R

Hi River Cruisers:) I have a question. Have any of you sailed with European Waterways? I found a link on one of the threads on here and clicked on it. They are barges (nice ones) and sail in canals and they hold from 8--20 people. I emailed them twice and nobody has ever replied back:(……..I am wondering if they are not very customer service oriented:eek: or maybe they didn't get my email? I even tried calling but nobody answered and no machine either (to leave a message).

Would appreciate whatever help you might provide:)

Hi, we're glad that you're interested in European Waterways hotel barge cruising company. We want to make sure you are calling the correct number, as they have a very good customer service department, so it's unusual that a caller can't get through or leave a message. This is their toll-free numbers: 1-877-879-8808. If there is still a problem, reach them at sales@europeanwaterways.com. They should respond within 24 hours. Have a great vacation. You will absolutely love the experience.

Hi, we're glad that you're interested in European Waterways hotel barge cruising company. We want to make sure you are calling the correct number, as they have a very good customer service department, so it's unusual that a caller can't get through or leave a message. This is their toll-free numbers: 1-877-879-8808. If there is still a problem, reach them at sales@europeanwaterways.com. They should respond within 24 hours. Have a great vacation. You will absolutely love the experience.

Sounds like you may work for them? I will try that number when I get a chance.

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

After almost 4 weeks I finally received a reply from my email:eek:…..they apologized for the delay and I emailed them back so we shall see what transpires now.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I received another email but haven't been back in touch with them. (Life got in the way) and I need to follow up again. Will let you know if I end up booking something.