Yet Another Classic Beverage Package Question :)

DinaS

Yes, I know - there are a zillion threads on this topic, but I could not find an answer to my question.

When we were on the Summit in 2015, the drinks at Café Bacio (alcoholic coffee drinks like the Aspen) were included in the classic package. I thought I read somewhere that they are now over the dollar limit of Classic, but I can't find that information. I also can't find a Café Bacio menu with prices.

I am hoping they are still included, since that was my nightly dessert and drink all rolled into one :)

Does anyone have a definitive answer?

Thanks for your help!!!

Celebrity changed the beverages packages a bit and some things moved from the Classic to the Premium package. Some Cordials and Cognacs moved from the Classic package - Bailey's for one I know moved to the classic. Frangelico & Bailey's, if I am not mistaken, are in Aspen coffee so that may be why you are reading it isn't on the Classic pkg.

Yes, we were on the Solstice in May and those coffees are no longer on the Classic package. They will cost you about $1.00 since you can now just pay the difference between the amount the Classic package covers and the price of the drink.

Thanks everyone! We may just upgrade to the premium since we also enjoy wine with dinner - and we understand there are now very few to choose from on the classic plan.

We'll wait until we are on board to see what our choices are. It is nice that you can just pay the difference in price now, instead of having to pay the full price.

(I presume we can upgrade at any point during our cruise and just pay for the remaining days, unless that has changed? LOL)

Thanks again for your responses :)

What are the recent Classic prices for cocktails and wine?

As I recall it used to be $9 for cocktails .... is that still true? I don't recall wine price.

Can you help?

Still $9 limit but prices have increased so less available on classic.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, prices seem to have increased a lot. The menu above has an Aspen Coffee at $8.50 I think now if you want Bailey's in anything it's $10, no longer in Classic pkg, that's quite an increase. Frangelico also in Premium package....May be able to pay the upcharge but still...

Thank you! Is this current? I saw a list with some of these same wines but about 1/3 were $10 wine limit on classic still $9?.

Were the MRD lists in April/May after the change was made that required you to pay only the difference between classic limit and drink cost. Since we had premium package, I didn't encounter any extra costs and stuck with wines from the premium "wines by

the glass" list.

Was on the Reflection in October. There were two of the speciality coffees that were included (limit $9) with the others where you paid the difference as others have mentioned. I think Aspen was one which was OK on Classic package.