Victoria and Elizabeth storage

Are there any plans to fix the problem related to an apparent severe lack of storage in the non-suite cabins on the Victoria and Elizabeth? We understand that under the bed storage has been added but that still seems insufficient and inconvenient based on what we have read.

FYI, we have sailed on the QM2 for over 25 voyages and are still hesitant to try the other two ships even though we would like to see some of the staff who have rotated to one of the other ships.

• 2 weeks later...
Since we added thousands of drawers and under-bed drawers to Queen Victoria - and Queen Elizabeth had the same additions at launch - we have not experienced a problem. Of course I would say that if you treat yourself to a Princess or Queens Grill - then you could have a walk-in wardrobe !. Best Regards. Peter

• 3 months later...
[quote name='Peter Shanks']Since we added thousands of drawers and under-bed drawers to Queen Victoria - and Queen Elizabeth had the same additions at launch - we have not experienced a problem. Of course I would say that if you treat yourself to a Princess or Queens Grill - then you could have a walk-in wardrobe !. Best Regards. Peter[/QUOTE]
Oh, I was hoping to store the suitcases under the bed! Is that still possible if there are storage drawers there?

milesandmiles, you'll have a better chance of getting a response in the main Cunard forum: [URL]http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=54[/URL]

Peter Shanks was here in this sub-forum only on February 18th. He as not returned and since he is leaving Cunard it is highly unlikly that he will.

[quote name='milesandmiles']Oh, I was hoping to store the suitcases under the bed! Is that still possible if there are storage drawers there?[/quote]

There is still space as the drawers only occupy about 1/4 of the available underbed area.

Archived