Harmony of the Seas // Wedding Cruise

Honeymoon & Wedding Cruises
Ready to say "I do?" Plan a honeymoon cruise here.
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 08:01 AM.
Florida
9 Posts
Joined Nov 2017
**I have posted this thread in the Royal Caribbean, but I figured I might as well post here!!**

Hello everyone! I have just recently figured out this website and I am searching for some help! My husband and I will be having a wedding on the Harmony of the Seas December 18, 2017. (We decided to get married before the sailing, bohemian wedding license was pricey) We are super excited, and so far everything has gone super smooth! I have read some previous threads about individuals having a awful experience and that is getting me a bit worried.

So to begin a little bit about myself! My name is Victoria (25) and I will be completing my wedding to my best friend Adam (28) of 8 years in 29 days!!!!!! Its his first cruise, and I am so excited to share this with him.
We chose a cruise wedding because,
1) We love to vacation!
2) We did not want the stress of a local wedding!
We will be having about 18 guests total sailing with us, the wedding day will be the 3rd day at sea. My coordinator with Royal Ocean Events has only been a good experience so far! She has responded to my emails same day, and has made sure to get everything that I have wanted. Like we are having open bar but 3 of my guest cannot drink so they will be getting the Soda & Juice package only! We are also having the Platinum buffet, which is great! But I have a small nephew who will NOT eat steak or lobster, so we were able to order him a chicken finger plate for $15. She has recommended all of these to me and has made sure that I had chosen the right things and noted everything correctly! Of course I understand I will not know if this is all going to go according to plan until day of but I am completely hopefully that everything will go just fine.

We have also made welcome bags and were able to get a space for everyone to meet up embarkation day to give out which is awesome!!

**Sorry for the long rant**
So basically I am wanting to know if anyone else has been married on Harmony of the Seas yet and how was their experience? And if anyone has photography photos that they are willing to share. Also how well did the spa do hair and makeup?

And if anyone wants me to keep this thread updated on my experience I will gladly post photos and any tips and info that I can share! I hope to have a positive outcome with my Royal Caribbean Wedding.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Victoria!
173 Posts
Joined Mar 2017
Originally posted by Victoria2084
**I have posted this thread in the Royal Caribbean, but I figured I might as well post here!!**

Hello everyone! I have just recently figured out this website and I am searching for some help! My husband and I will be having a wedding on the Harmony of the Seas December 18, 2017. (We decided to get married before the sailing, bohemian wedding license was pricey) We are super excited, and so far everything has gone super smooth! I have read some previous threads about individuals having a awful experience and that is getting me a bit worried.

So to begin a little bit about myself! My name is Victoria (25) and I will be completing my wedding to my best friend Adam (28) of 8 years in 29 days!!!!!! Its his first cruise, and I am so excited to share this with him.
We chose a cruise wedding because,
1) We love to vacation!
2) We did not want the stress of a local wedding!
We will be having about 18 guests total sailing with us, the wedding day will be the 3rd day at sea. My coordinator with Royal Ocean Events has only been a good experience so far! She has responded to my emails same day, and has made sure to get everything that I have wanted. Like we are having open bar but 3 of my guest cannot drink so they will be getting the Soda & Juice package only! We are also having the Platinum buffet, which is great! But I have a small nephew who will NOT eat steak or lobster, so we were able to order him a chicken finger plate for $15. She has recommended all of these to me and has made sure that I had chosen the right things and noted everything correctly! Of course I understand I will not know if this is all going to go according to plan until day of but I am completely hopefully that everything will go just fine.

We have also made welcome bags and were able to get a space for everyone to meet up embarkation day to give out which is awesome!!

**Sorry for the long rant**
So basically I am wanting to know if anyone else has been married on Harmony of the Seas yet and how was their experience? And if anyone has photography photos that they are willing to share. Also how well did the spa do hair and makeup?

And if anyone wants me to keep this thread updated on my experience I will gladly post photos and any tips and info that I can share! I hope to have a positive outcome with my Royal Caribbean Wedding.
Congratulations. I have no advice as I will be getting married after you, in Feb on Enchantment of the Seas. But I hope you have a great ceremony and look forward to the follow up and pictures.
Vermont
5 Posts
Joined Mar 2016
Hi Victoria,

I will be having a cruise wedding as well on the Harmony of the Seas but we will be getting married in St. Thomas so it will not be through RCI. I would still love to connect with you and here more about your planning process on some logistics and here more about your wedding after as well! If you'd be open to chatting please feel free to email me at [email protected].