Cruising over Halloween for kids

We cruised over Halloween on Freedom last year and I remember they had a scavenger hunt with candy at each station for the kids. If they offer costumes onboard, I'm not aware of it. We had planned ahead and brought them for everyone ourselves so we didn't ask. I can't say what they did in adventure ocean that night since our kids were worn out by the time we finished the candy hunt and watching the costume parade.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

We were on the Explorer last Halloween and they had a parade on the promenade deck then a great party on the pool deck. They had music, outside dancing and a nice buffet with everything decorated for Halloween, right down to the hot tubs filled with fake blood and dismembered arms and legs floating around. We had a lot of fun.

Yep. Kids and adults will both dress up. I'd love to have The Quest on Halloween sometime. Has anyone had this?

Note that younger kids usually dress up for the Pirate Parade one night also -- not just for a Halloween cruise.

Youtube search for (including the quotes): "of the seas" "pirate parade"

Edited by Jimnbigd

We were on the Allure last year, for Halloween, and it was spectactular. The Prommonade was decorated head to toe. They had two parades, one for the adults and one for the kids. There were a couple of hundred participants. They even took one of the lounges and turned it in to a haunted house. A sight to see, even for an old geezer like me. I'm not aware of whart else they may have planned for the kids.