Just off the Miracle.....

jeraboa66

Did you enjoy the cruise director? Any interaction?

Did you go to the piano bar? How was the entertainer?

Did you go to any comedy shows? Who were the comedians and were they funny?

How was your dining room experience? was service up to par and the food hot when it arrived?

Sorry for so many questions, I leave next Saturday!

Did you enjoy the cruise director? Any interaction?

Did you go to the piano bar? How was the entertainer?

Did you go to any comedy shows? Who were the comedians and were they funny?

How was your dining room experience? was service up to par and the food hot when it arrived?

Sorry for so many questions, I leave next Saturday!

We are also on the Miracle this Sat., have you signed up for the meet and greet, think we have over 75 so far!:D

Funinthesun,

The cruise director was fine- we didn't have any personal interaction with him. He did give one of my kids a trophy as a consolation prize at one point. Funny.

Didn't hit the piano bar. Entertainment was really good everywhere else so I'm assuming it was good there as well.

Comedy shows were funny according to my kids and in laws but I don't know names of comedians.

Dinners were good. 2 of the 7 nights the service was slower, but the food was hot when we were served.

Have a great cruise!!!:) 😀

Just got back from the Miracle. The cruise director Adam was good Not over the top and not a lot of annoying announcements . Steak house was fabulous although still had the old menu. Formal nights were first day at sea (Sunday) and Thurs and you are asked to dress nicer at the steakhouse on those nights also. You can get the free bottle of house wine on the 2nd night also (or 50% off a bottle of wine). We didn't miss guy's burgers but did miss the Dive in movie as they show movies in the Mad Hatters lounge but only on the one night there was no comedy show in there. Our first time on a ship with Red Frog pub and the happy hour is a good deal . Plus they had a foosball table and other bar games that were free to play! Only show we checked out was Lip Sync Battle. I did like the Lido (Horacios) lay out with the big salad bar being a separate section. Never seemed crowded except at high noon. Go slightly before or after for less crowding. Only thing that annoyed me was they have a small pay for coffee station on the Lido. The one time we asked for a regular coffee they were out of regular coffee. And the coffee bar down in Fountain head on Promenade did not open until after 3 on port days.